Making the Plan

"No."

"Huh? Why? You were the one who wanted to capture the phantom troupe!" Gon reply's to killua.

Right now, I am currently eavesdropping on Gon and Killua's conversation, about what to do now. Apparently they are having a disagreement. You may be thinking, "Utari, why aren't you talking with them?" Well you see...

Actually I don't know why, I just decided I was going to stay out of this one.

"It'd be pointless now," killua explains.

"But why?" Gon questions.

"With the reward gone, you'd be taking a big risk for nothing."

"Yeah, but capturing the phantom troupe would be worth it!" Gon yells back.

"You're getting your priorities mixed up!" Killua says, pointing a finger in Gon's face. "Have you forgotten why we're here?"

"Greed Island.."

"Exactly! The southern Piece auction begins in two days. We need to build up our war chest!" Killua says, irritated.

What the fu- frick, is a war chest?

"Actually, I have a great plan to get the game!" Gon mentions. Oh~ I'm listening.

"What's your plan?" Killua asks, cooling down.

Gon puts a finger to his chin. "Hmmm..it's a secret right now!" Gon says, smiling.

"What?! No tell us!" I jump out of my hiding place. Surprise attacking Gon, Both Killua and I start to choke him.

"Stop being coy! And spit it out" Killua yells.

Gon starts trying to get out,"you're. Strangling me! I'm going to die!"

We eventually let him go.

"Anyway, I'll work something out for the game. So let's stick to the troupe."

"Do you really have a plan?" Both Killua and I question, I cross my arms.

"Yeah.. But it's not guaranteed to work," gon says.

"How likely is it to work?" I ask.

"Huh?"

"What percentage do you think your plan has of working?" Killua asks.

"Uhhh..seventy percent," Gon says.

*Gon isn't good at math, I don't think we should really trust that* I think to myself sweat-dropping.

"Seventy?!" Killua exclaims.

"W-well more like.. sixty," Gon says, changing his answer.

*so it's a fifty-fifty deal*

"Okay, I'll let you handle the game. But we can't handle the troupe alone," Killua says. Obviously. "We only move if Kurapika helps us."

"Okay." Gon and I respond.

Gon and Killua run up to Kurapika.

"Kurapika, please let us help, with fighting the phantom troupe!" Gon says, determined.

*turn him down! Please turn him down!*

"You'd be risking your lives," Kurapika responds.

*no! No! Tell him No!*

"We know!" Gon exclaims.

"Fine, but be careful."

*he said yes?! No way!!!*
————————————————————