Leaving Heavens Arena!

"Wow good job Utari!" Gon praises me. "I really didn't know what you were gonna do next!"

"Yeah well.." I say scratching my head.

"Utari Chan!" I hear Wing call my name.

*oh crap*

"What were you thinking?! I thought you said you had a plan?" Wing scolds me.

*seriously Wing is always scolding me*

"I lied," I say nervously.

"What am I going to do with you?" Wing says pushing up his glasses.

"W-Well Anyway it's time to get ready for Gon's match!" I say, trying to change the subject.

"Right, Good luck Gon," Wing says, as Gon heads back into the arena.

"I'll catch up with you guys! I just have to bandage my hands." You know cause she cut her hands using the broken sword.

I make my way to the bathroom and wash off the blood.

*geez I really didn't know what to do next, I need to start planning stuff out more*

I disinfect my cuts and wrap it in bandages, I then wipe off the blood from my Broken sword.

*and now I need to get this fixed*

I put my broken sword in my bag and wash my face, then make my way back to the arena.

*strange I haven't seen Ren around yet*

I take my seat next to killua and watch Gon's match.
————————————————————
Gon wins since he broke the dudes stick leg.

"Good job Gon!" I say highfiving him.

We take our seats and watch killua's match.

Killua starts by jumping straight in the air and doing a flip, he lands behind the dude and was about to hit his neck with his chop but the dude gets away with his wheelchair.

Killua stands up straight and stick his tongue out.

*well cheese it's not like that's the cutest thing ever*

*I think I'm just gonna*

I pull out a camera and take the picture of killua.

"Utari why did you just take a picture?" Gon asks cutely.

"No reason," I say turning my attention back to the fight.

The dude then pulls out two whips. Song of defense I think is what it's called. I dunno I wasn't really paying attention.

Killua then easily catches the whips. The dude then fricken turns on a switch on the whips making them electrocute killua.

*OoF*

But Killua is immune, no surprise there, and he just throws him up in the air. Killua says if he falls from that hight he might die so yknow the dude falls into his arms getting electrocuted.

*what an idiot*

"Yay! Good job killua!" I say. "I even got a good picture out of it."

"What?" He asks.

"Nothing," I say slyly.

"Nice killua!" Gon says, praising killua as well.

Then they start to talk about Gon going up against the dude.

*Im not worried though*
————————————————————
It is now Gon's turn against whip dude. Gon starts off by prying the tile of the floor off and throwing it in the direction of the dude.