OOooOoF

Walking into the apartment, I see a big mess, Zepile, and Leorio, oh and would ya look at that? They're both drunk.

"Seriously? They where drinking while we were captured?" I say, disappointed.

"Oh, you're back?" Leorio says, slurring his words. "Come on and drink with us!"

"Are you an idiot? We're underage!" Killua says, irritated. "And aren't you underage too?"

That's right! Leorio's still a teenager! Weird.

"What's your point?" Leorio reply's. "In my country you can drink once you're sixteen!"

"But we're not in your country!" I answer. Cheese and rice!

We finally are able to explain what happened to Leorio and Zepile, after they've calmed down.

Gon and Killua start to talk with Leorio and Zepile, while I go to open the window, Since Zepile has been smoking.

Later Gon gets a call from Kurapika.

"What'd he say?" Killua asks.

"The troupes dead," gon answers, looking at his phone.

"What?!"

"Seriously?!"

"He hung up," Gon says. "I have no way to find out anymore."

There's no way, the whole troupe would have been killed in one night. But maybe..? No, they couldn't. Well... maybe?

————————————————————

"Ready? Go!"

Gon and Killua start to shove as much food into there mouths. Gross.

"That's fricken disgusting," I say, grabbing a slice of a pie. Eating it like a princess.

"Whatever Utar- "KuRapika!" Gon yells, spitting food all over Killua and I.

"DISGUSTANG!" I yell, trying to wipe the food off of my face, Gon runs up to Kurapika.

Killua picks up a pie, giving me a smirk. I smirk back, picking up another pie. We both slowly make our way up to Gon.

"If there's anything we can do to hel-

Cutting Gon off, Killua and I both shove the pies into Gon's face, holding it for a little.

"Hey!" Gon yells, throwing a pie at Killua, Killua grabs my shoulders, using me as a shield, I get hit in the face with the pie.

"KiLLUa!" Gon and I both yell. Both Gon and I chase after Killua.

"I was only getting revenge!" Killua says.

"Yeah! But you do it on purpose!" Gon and I yell. Killua jumps over us, then slams the pies into our faces.

Walking back to the apartment with Kurapika too, I start to wipe off my face with my shirt. Gon calls Leorio to tell him that Kurapika is with us.

"Man..Killua, you got me twice!" I say, annoyed. Getting some crumbs out of my hair.

"I can help you wipe it off if you want?" Killua offers, jokingly.

"Yeah, Whatever, you'll probably make it worse," I reply.

Suddenly I feel something wet go over my cheek. My face turns red.

"Did you just lick me?!" I yell, wiping off my face, more aggressively. I can't believe he actually did that!

"Mhmm, oh and put down your shirt, I can see your bra," Killua says, smirking. I hit him on the head.

"Stupid." I walk ahead, walking with Kurapika. Turning around I stick my tongue out at Killua.
————————————————————

At the apartment we ask Kurapika about Nen. He explains how his works, getting into a small argument with Killua, about what to do next.

Kurapika then gets a notification on his phone. He looks surprised.

"Kurapika?" Gon asks, as he sits quietly.

"The dead bodies were fakes," Kurapika says.

"Oof.." I says, not really knowing what else to do.

"You mean the dead bodies of the phantom troupe?!" Leorio questions.

"Yeah, the dead spiders were fakes!" Kurapika yells, looking irritated/sad/not happy/ pretty mad/having a pretty bad day.

"It would be possible for a conjurer to do that, damn! Why didn't I realize this sooner?!" Kurapika says angrily.

"The situations changed," well no fricken durr, killua! "What now? We're here to help."

Kurapika gets another call.

"Hello? Melody... what is it?....what?....they came from meteor city?-

Aghh! I need to stretch!

Stretching my arms out I wrap them around- hmmm... who should I put them around? Gon or Killua? Uhhh..?

"Utari? What are you doing?" Killua asks me. Referring to my arms moving back and forth between Gon and Killua.

Killua is is! I wrap my arms around Killua. Earning a surprised type of noise come from him.

Okay, time to get serious! I slowly unwrap my arms from around him, only to have Killua put his hands on my arms, stopping me.

"Killua?" I ask, quietly. Leorio and Gon  still focused on Kurapika's call. Killua removes his hands, I put my hands on my lap. What was that?

Leorio explains what meteor city is. Can't believe the phantom troupe came from that place. Sounds terrible.

————————————————————

Hey buddy bois!!! Short chapter but whateva. Byeeeeeee