::The Toy Store::

"Utari, Slow down." Killua says, catching up. He starts to walk behind me.

Then from the corner of my eye I see him smirk. I ignore him and start to walk faster.

*ugh! Why am I so mad?! He didn't even do anything!*

I take a deep breath and turn around to killua.

"Killua, Listen I overreacted and yes I di-

I stop talking once I realize how close I am to killua. Our faces an inch apart.

I look up to see him surprised and blushing. We stand there for a while until I realize what's happening.

From the sudden movement of me turning around so quickly, killua put up both of his hands..making it so...both of his hands landed on my..chest.

*fudge*

I quickly take a step back. Turning around so he doesn't see my face.

"Soft.." I hear him mumble.

"W-what?!" I ask surprised.

"I-I mean, uh! S-sorry," killua says.

"R-right Yeah.." I stand, both silent.

"Uhh.. so the toy store is just this way and we should hurry, we don't want Gon to be waiting for a long time." I explain, ignoring what just happened.

"Yeah, Okay," killua says, putting both of his hands into his pockets.

We keep walking in silence, until we see the toy store up ahead.

*yes! Finally!*

We enter the store hearing a little bell ring.

"Hello!" I jolly old man greets us from the counter.

"Hi.." I wave shyly.

"Is there anything in particular you're looking for? Or are you just looking around?" The man asks.

"Well actually, we're looking for a JoyStation," killua explains, stepping up to the man.

Killua and the man talk for a while, while I start to look around.

*cute, cute, not cute, cool!*

I talk in my head examining all the toys. I think of the word cool once my eyes land upon a striped skateboard.

"That's fricken lit," I say under my breath.

*too bad I don't know how to ride one.*

Guys I don't remember If Utari did a good job riding killua's skateboard, but we're just gonna say she doesn't know how and she sucks.

"Hey, Utari lets go!" I turn around to see killua holding the JoyStation and the man putting away the money in the cash register.

"Okay," I say, as I walk with killua out the door.

"Have a good day!" The man yells to us in a happy tone.

"Nice man." I say, trying to make conversation.

"Yeah," killua responds.

*oh crap this is gettin awkward! Think! Think!*

"Hey killua race ya back!" I yell, running back to Gon's house. Catching him off guard.

"H-hey no fair!" Killua yells to me, as we both race back.

————————————————————

Sup mah dudes!
So I decided to make this a short chapter before we get back to the serious stuff...I guess. Anyway thanks for readin!

Byeee~