Thats not how you open a door..

*ahhh sleep, I love sleep. I could sleep all day.. man I love sleep, sleep is so ni-

There's a sudden jolt, shaking me a bit.

*what the hell?*

I slowly open my eyes, just a little to see what's happening. Only to have a bright white light shined in my face. I quickly close my eyes again.

*where the flip flop am I?*

I stay laying down, feeling a hard surface.

I hear some people talking in the distance. My eyes start to adjust to the light, and I can make out a small space, with metal surrounding.

I first make sure nobody is in the area, then sit up. Looking around I notice that I'm in an aircraft.

*wait..wasn't I in the car??? How'd I get here??*

I look to see that I was laying on a wooden box.

I find a window then look outside.

*what da heck?*

I see Kurapika, Melody, the phantom troupe's boss, and Leorio standing outside, not too far from the aircraft. Then like a fricken hundred meters ahead I spot another aircraft.

*what is happening?*

Looking around more I notice Paku, Hisoka, Killua, And Gon.

*Killua! And Gon!*

Getting excited I quickly run to the door, grabbing onto the handle I pull.

*what?*

I pull again, this time harder.

*what the heck is happening?!*

The door won't budge.

*Ahhh!!! I'm locked in here!! I wanna see mah bois!!!*

I pull harder, almost breaking it.

*wait.. maybe... if I just.... pull harder! It'll open!*

I keep pulling, getting a good grip on the door.

*ah! Fudge it!*

I take a few steps back, then run at the door, jumping in the air I kick the door as hard as possible. The door busts open, falling onto the ground, with a loud thud.

*yay! I did it!*

"Utari?!" I hear some people yell.

"Hm?" I look up to see the bois, Kurapika, And Melody standing a few feet away from the door.

"Killua! Gon!" I jump in the air and get caught by Gon. Killua standing right next to him.

"Utari I missed you!" Gon yells, happily hugging me, in a bone crushing bear hug.

"I missed you too!" I yell, hugging him back just as much.

"Ahem!" I hear someone cough, and turn to see Killua standing impatiently.

"Killua!" I yell, jumping onto him. I give him one of my best hugs.

"I missed you so so so so much!" I exclaim.

Killua turns his head. "Yeah, I missed you too.."

"Oh, by the way, where's Leorio?" I question, letting go of Killua.

"You hit him with the door.." Kurapika says, picking the door off of the ground to see a flattened Leorio.

"Yeah, and the door opens outward, so you had to push not pull," I hear Leorio say, getting up.

"Ha! It was hilarious!" Killua says, bursting out laughing.

"Uhm.. guys, I think we should start to leave now," melody says. Referring to the tension between Hisoka and the troupes leader.

"Right!" I say, not wanting to see what happens next. I Shoo everybody in the aircraft, then pick up the door and slam it back on. It almost falls off until someone catches it.

"Oh Killua," I say.

"Utari, you cant just slam a door back in place and expect it to stay," Killua explains, sighing. "I swear, Some times, you're just too cute."

"What?" I ask, not hearing the last bit of what he said.

"Hm?" He says.

"No, what'd you say?" I ask.

"Oh, nothing," he says, propping the door up with a box.

"No, you definitely said something," I say, pointing a finger at him.

"No, I didn't say anything," Killua says, walking away.

"Ah! Killua! Just tell me!" I say, pouting. "Oh! I know who would have definitely heard it!"

I turn to look at Melody.

"Melody..?" I ask, walking over to sit next to her, the ship already taking off.

"Yes?" She asks.

"You know what Killua said, right?" I question.

"Mm..no, what'd he say?" Melody asks, too innocently, I turn my head to see Killua signing to her not to tell me.

"Awe! Come on!"

————————————————————

A short little itsy bitsy baby chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed! Byeeeee!