I gasp, shooting him a glare.

I grab 5 glasses, before being put down.

"Thanks Yoongi." I say

"Anything for my kitten." He said, his fingers tracing circles on my back, making me blush furiously.

I move away, filling the glasses with cold water.

I hear yoongi laugh.

And it wasn't his crazy or forced laugh.

It was a genuine laugh.

I turned around to see his gummy smile plastered on his face, his eyes turning into cresents, warming up my heart, making me smile a bit too.

He looks so normal.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." He said smirking.

I roll my eyes, cocky yoongi is back again.

Namjoon's POV

"Yoongi, jin. Sit." I say, both obeying, taking a seat and waiting for me to say something.

"Where's y/n right now?" i ask.

"With the other members, in the game room." Jin said.

"Ok. Well, i said i have an idea. She had fast reflexes when jungkook shot her last week. She was able to dodge a bullet of one of our BEST snipers." I say.

"And your point is?" Yoongi said, unbothered.

"We throw her into the play room." I say.

Jin chocked at what i said, but yoongi still remained unbothered.

"What? Are you crazy joon? It's kill or be killed in there!" Jin said, not believing what i just said.

"We don't need her right now, she's just a nuisance to our plans, delaying us even more than we already are. So unless she can prove herself worthy, we'll keep her. We can't have a softie on the group. We don't play like that. If she dies, she dies. She's just like everyone else in there. She'll be a competetor." I say.

Jin sighed, knowing that what i said was true. We can't afford fucking up because of one sloppy girl.

"So we're just going to throw her in there? No training?" Jin said.

"We don't train the people who want to be in our group, do we?"

Jin nods.

"She's just going to be another one of them to us. Someone who wants to join the team, we don't treat her differently, which means she still has to go through-" i get cut off.

"Yeah...i know namjoon..." Jin said.

I decide not to push it further, ending the conversation with.

"When she's asleep, bring her to the room."

They nod and stand up, leaving.

Y/n's POV

That was fun.

I yawn, wow that made me tired.

Taehyung looked at me, before saying.

"You should go to sleep, it's late. But let me tell you something y/n. We may have had fun these days but we don't take things childish. We'll treat you how we treat everyone else. I'm sorry, but you need to understand. You'll get it tomorrow." He finishes, escorting me back to Yoongi's room.

What does he mean i'll get it tomorrow?

Anyways, talking about yoongi, i haven't seen him all day except the kitchen incident.