Hey there, One Direction. What's up?

After I regained my ability to talk, I slowly muttered out a small "Hello." Zoe, on the other hand, flew straight to Niall's side of the booth and stuck her hand out.

   "Hi, I'm Zoe." she said, smiling while her eyes twinkled. At this gesture, I'm pretty sure they'd get along pretty well. Zoe was very outgoing and nice, but of course, she's got her fair amount of crazy in that petite body of hers when it comes to blonds.

    Niall simply smiled and shook her hand, obviously amused with her reaction. After a couple of seconds while the two stared at each other, Harry grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the table.

    "Don't be shy, love." he said with a smirk. He placed his palm on the small of my back and I instantly felt tingles.

    No, Tiffany, you are not starting to like him. They're just tingles. You get them with Zoe all the time. my brain shouted at me.

   No way! Those "tingles" are from Zoe breathing on my face in the mornings to wake me up! Those are not those kinds of tingles. my heart argued.

   Whatever, my brain replied. you still aren't starting to like Harry. You possibly can't!

   My heart was about to argue back when I heard someone--someone real-- talk to me.

    "Hello, love. My name's Liam." Liam said.

   I slightly blushed at his politeness, but nodded in reply. "Tiffany." I simply replied. Well that was nice, Tiffany. Cue sarcasm, please.

   My head turned towards the tan dude with the tall quiff. I knew what his name was, but ya know, didn't want to sound rude and be a know-it-all. He-who-will-not-be-named-yet said, "Hey. I'm Zayn, hottest of them all." and smirked, but not before adding, "But I'm taken by one of the hottest girls so sorry."

   I lowered my head, acting sad, and pouted. "That's too bad." I said but he laughed, so my acting clearly needed some polishing. I looked up and smiled at him before repeating my name.

    "Zayn is vain, Zayn is vain!" Sir Louis Tomlinson shouted while pointing at Zayn's face. Everyone laughed at them. He turned back to me and stood up and engulfed me in a tight hug. "Hello, love. I'm Louis and I'm going to be your bestest friend." he said, shaking me from side to side while hugging me. I, on the other hand, stood there awkwardly with my hands hovering on his back, not really sure if I should squeeze him back or not. He released me, and I instantly felt relieved. He pulled me down to sit next to him and Harry squeezed in next to me, leaving me being squished by him and Louis. On the other side of Louis was where Zayn sat. Liam and Niall sat across from us, and Zoe happened to manage to sit extremely close to Niall. It didn't seem like Niall didn't mind; in fact, he actually had his arm around her shoulder while they looked at each other, smiling goofily.

    Harry cleared his throat at Niall who turned abruptly to look at him. I suppose Harry nodded towards me, because then Niall stuck his hand out for me to shake while saying, "Hello, I'm Niall."

    "Hi. I'm Tiffany." I said, slipping my hand into his and giving it exactly two shakes before letting go. "That's Zoe." I announced for her while softly nodding towards Zoe who was giggling at something Niall said.

    Everyone else but Niall and Zoe leaned towards each other. Liam smiled and said, "They're getting along quite well."

    "Yeah, well, Zoe has this thing for...um," I said, stalling a bit. I didn't want to make it seem like Zoe was a slut or anything because she only dated blonds, so I stuttered a bit before saying, "Well, she has this thing for guys like Niall." I finished. Nice save. Again, cue the sarcasm.