(116) - the commandant

_____________

The huge hall welcomed many men and women, that waited for the only woman to appear on the dark stage.

The lights were turned off, and a few men pushed Harry here and there, for him to move out of the way.

"Move, mate!", one shouted at him and Harry turned around to meet his dark eyes.
"I have no space myself, so you should stop complaining like an idiot.", Harry rolled his eyes at the man's childish behaviour.

The man wanted to fight back, when suddendly the lights started slowly appearing above them, revealing four big men on both sides of the big stage.

"What the fuck is happening?", everyone's voice started fading away, as the only one Harry was able to hear, was the one from the man that pushed him.
"I've got no idea, man.", responded Harry.

"What are we even waiting for?", asked the dark haired man beside Harry.
"We're all waiting for the boss to arrive.", a blonde man responded from behind them as he chewed his gum loudly.

"Where is he?", the blonde man laughed.
"You mean she.", both Harry's and the man's eyebrows furrowed as the blonde guy laughed for a second time.

"She's going to give you the speech that you shouldn't judge women and the kind of shit that goes in that direction."

"What if we do?", asked the man beside her.
"She'll show you what she's able to do.", responded the man shrugging.

"What can a woman possibly do?", laughed the dark haired man, and Harry found his question completely stupid and unnecessary.

"Kill.", the last answer came out as a whisper from the muscled guy as the dark haired man shut his mouth regretting everything his mouth managed to get out.

The room fell silent as the lights above them started fading once again, and the only visible ones were above the stage.

A light, yet soft sound of heels welcomed their ears and everyone's eyes started searching for the heard noise.

Men and women started applauding as they saw the tall figure of a dark haired woman.
A dark brown stand was in the middle of the stage, and upon it stood a microphone for her to take.

As the applauding stopped, Harry got the chance to admire the woman in the middle of the stage.

Her brown and short hair stopped on her broad and strong looking shoulders.
A baby pink princess gown fit her body perfectly and Harry wondered how a woman like her could be dangerous in any way.

The woman smiled warmly, looking at the new faces in the crowd and then decided to share a few words.

"Lovely evening, that we have.", she said and chuckled lightly at her poor words.
"I see we have new faces around and I'm very happy that you choose my - what I simply call - organisation.

For the new guests that we have and don't know me, my name is Olivia.

To start, I would like to say that here nobody is judged.

Especially to the men that we welcome in this hall, you touch a woman without their consent, I won't hesitate to destroy you with my own hands.

As long as you listen to me, you're safe. You don't listen, punishment that many of you witnessed already. It's not pretty when I torture people in front of a crowd of people.

You betray me, consider yourself dead.", she said and only the new people in the room gasped.

After the room fell in silence once again, she smiled.

"The rooms you'll be sleeping in, are in the third corridor on the second floor. You are going to share room this year, and since I'm feeling wonderfully well, you are able to choose the partner you'll share the room with.

If there's anything unclear in the future, you can always ask me. If you're not comfortable with me or I'm not available, your mates are always free to help you."

"Trainings are every morning at seven o'clock. I don't tolerate people who have a habit on attending the lessons late.

Lunch is at twelve thirty, in the cafeteria that we have on the first floor. I hired new cooks this year, that will try to satisfy your cravings. Not all at once, but it's a start.", everyone cheered at the idea of new and tasty food filling their stomachs.

"The four men that we have here on this stage, are going to hand out leaflets to the people that want to take part of the secret fights that take place every year.

Once again, like every year, I would like to clarify that in this organization all I will do is teach you how to fight.
And once again, we have the Unseen Eagle against us, and this year they promised to end us completely.

We need as many people as possible, because you are the strenght of this organization and without you, I would be nowhere.", people applauded and cheered at her words until she stopped everyone by clapping her hands twice.

"To take part of the fights and hunts, you'll need to be over 18 years old-", people started protesting and Harry couldn't understand why so many people wanted to sacrifice their life for an organization.

"To take part of it, you'll have to pass stage three and you'll be especially trained for what you want to become.

With this, I wish you a lovely night and please don't be late on your first day. I don't want to deal with blood yet.", Olivia smiled sweetly and walked from the part of the stage she came from, leaving everyone speechless.

_____________

I would like to wish everyone a happy and late new year, along with another #Harry'sSunday! xx

This was a chapter of a book that I'd like to start, and am so excited to continue! xx

_

Short Lil' Questions:

1.) What's your favourite part of the chapter?

2.) Would you change anything?

3.) Is there anything you'd like to see next?

4.) How many chapters you'd like this book to have?

_

Tomorrow is one year since I started writing this book, so I might write something to thank everybody properly. :)

I hope you enjoyed today's chapter. xx

I love you,

belle. xx

. . .

Written the 6th of January 2019.