WHAT THE HEART WANTS. THE HEART GETS.

Chapter: Thirty.

********

"It is time Jeremy." The boy slowly opens his eyes.

Jameson stood right there staring at him.

Jeremy was beyond exhausted, the fact that he could not feel any part of his body left him with only one thought and that thought alone clouded the ones of the possessed boy right in front of him.

Eventually, his head caught up with his brain and he smiled. "Finally!" He told Jameson.

"It will be painful," Jameson warned.

"I don't feel pain anymore."

"You're still human, so you will."

"You really love him that much?" Jeremy saw the other boy's eyes wet.

Jameson turned away from him and rubbed at his eyes. "He is my world," he sniffles. "I'll kill all for his sake."

"Is that why you do these things?" Jeremy couldn't help his own tears.

"He taught me to love, he showed me, love." Jameson's eyes darkened once again.

"Do you think he's happy seeing you kill everyone this way."

"Jackson never judged me," Jameson's voice echoed around them for a while. "His love for me was just perfect."

"I'm glad my brother found happiness, tell him to forgive me. I know I hurt him but I was foolish at that time, I didn't know what I was doing."

"He will forgive you," Jameson moved closer to him. "He is Jackson." He places his hand on Jeremy's chest and the boy yowled in anguish. He felt his body twisting and his bones breaking. He felt his eyes bleed and heart pumping so much blood inside of him. His nose bleeds and a few came out from his ears.

Jeremy kept wailing, he has been tortured.

He wanted to die.

He felt them.

He saw them.

He has no idea what they were doing to him, the only thing he felt was a pain, pure torturous pain.

He was wrong.

He still could feel pain.

"Take him away," Jameson told his friends.

"We will be waiting for you." Zak smiled up at him.

Jameson smiled and then left the room to go visit those that need to be visited.

**************

"I have come to take my prize."

Mr. Patterson's eyes flew open to find the boy beside him.

A beautiful dagger held up high.

"Playtime is over!" Without warnings, Jameson stroke deep, blood gushed out and splattered all over the place. Jameson dug his dagger even deeper, then he pulled and tore the man open.