BITTER SWEET, THE TRUTH

Chapter: Twenty Seven

********

Jameson felt numb as he rolled around the small soft mattress he laid on, for days all they did to him was inject more of those drugs into him and he would only just stay awake long enough to eat a few bites before he falls back asleep.

Not knowing where he was or seeing many faces.

They were only three people who come into his room, two tall strong men their job being to hold him down while the lady injects him and then fed him what he could eat.

Jameson's eyes flickered with the bright blinding lights, the place was too bright, white walls and white mattress. The brightness alone weakens him.

This isn't his place he mustn't be here.

With that light, there was just so very little he could do.

Jameson tried to sit up but fell back into those damn softness once again.

His anger flared and the room grew foggy, in no time the whole place became tick with white smoke.

Jameson tried again, this time he sat up but couldn't stand on his feet, too jelly to hold him up.

"Fuck!"

He cursed and fell back into the mattress for the umpteenth times.

"Fuckkkk!!"

He yelled and punched the wall.

"Jackson!"

He called out again.

Hours past with him cursing and struggling to gain his strength back.

Finally, he gave up and fell asleep once again.

***********

"Jameson Carmelo Woods."

Jameson opened his eyes, at last, that name has been sounding from a distance for who knows how long, he got bored and angry with the irritating sounds of that voice calling his name.

"Jameson, are you wake?"

Jameson looked to his side, he found about four men seated on a round table, they were close but then Jameson saw the glass wall that separates him from them.

He hissed and tried getting up again but failed when he realized he was chained to a metal Chair.

"What the fuck is this?!" Jameson yelled furiously as he shook vigorously trying to break free.

That damn brightness.

Jameson cursed and shut his eyes, they seem to know that he hates the light and they purposely turned it up higher.

"You will stay calm and answer all our questions, do you understand that?"

Jameson raised his face to meet theirs and he saw their jaws drop when they met his black eyes, Jameson smirked.