THE OTHER SIDE OF LIFE

Chapter: Twenty Three.

********

How fast time seems to skip when you're happy. It's been months since Jackson came to him, months of unstoppable happiness. Happiness Jameson never thought a person as himself would ever have.

The bond between the two grew stronger every passing day and Jameson fears the intense and mixed feelings he gets each time he saw Jackson.

Jameson knew nothing about love and falling in love. If anything, such emotions aren't meant for the likes of him, but somehow Jackson makes him feel these things, things he just couldn't figure out or understand.

Since Jackson came into his life, he hadn't gone out hunting for hearts and the portal behind the tree has gone completely dark, nothing could pass through.

Jameson hadn't seen his demon companions either and he didn't bother much since he has Jackson to fill out every emptiness in his soul.

Jackson had told him once to many times he loved him but Jameson fears the thought of ever admitting that feeling, he wasn't even sure he loved the guy and he was still trying to trust Jackson fully.

He missed killing and taking hearts for the demons that crave them but then even the demons seem to have blocked their way to Jameson.

Jameson would figure it out one way or another.

One thing was certain they would only not want to speak to him because they didn't want him knowing a particular thing and so Jameson didn't bother much with them.

All he wanted to ever do is stare, kiss and touch the sexy man whenever and wherever he could.

***********

Jackson, on the other hand, has made a tradition of waking Jameson up with a mind-numbing blowjob every other morning, it has become a part of their lives the past few months that Jameson now anticipates that all so good mouth to grace his raging hard-on every morning, even when he woke up first he would stay in bed, pretend to still be asleep until Jackson does his wonders and then gets up to start making breakfast for them.

Jackson cooks great meals and Jameson had to admit he never ate anything that tasteful his whole life, he barely even eats, he didn't know he has such appetite until he started eating Jackson's meals.

Jameson would never forget the day Jackson went about making them breakfast butt naked. Jameson had warned him to put shorts on but he blatantly refused.

"You need to wear something."

"I don't have to sexy."

"Yes you do and I don't want you hurting my little junior." Jameson winked and Jackson threw a rag at him.

Then the deed happened, Jackson completely forgot he hadn't washed off pepper from his hand and had grabbed and scratched his member, not long after the boy went mad, a hard, red and hot erection stood tormenting the older boy who effortlessly tried to wash, oil, and do whatever he could to stop the burning hotness he felt.

Breakfast was ruined.

Jameson somehow thought the whole scene funny and had laughed a true laugh all the time Jackson tried to ease his burn.