TICK TOCK TIME TO DIE

Chapter: Thirteen.

********

"Don't worry, I am going to answer the questions you've all been dying to ask." Jameson stood behind his trembling sister then he combed his finger into her hair before yanking the hair back in one pull. The girl whimpered in pain as Jameson exposed her delicate neck to his mother and father. "How did you all end up like this. Tied up in your own living room. That's the question right?" Jameson placed his dagger on Jennifer's neck and she squirmed when the sharp cold object graced her neck, tears falling off her eyes.

Mrs. Rebecca Woods shook her head vigorously as Jameson dug the dagger a little bit into the girl's neck. Blood dripped from the small cut covering Jennifer's neck with lines of bloody tears.

Mr. Woods muffled words that made absolutely no sense.

Jameson withdrew the dagger but held onto the girl's hair. Jennifer's body quivering in fear.

"You see, while mother dearest was going about setting a table for her family dinner. I had gone into the kitchen and spiced up the pizza she had ordered with enough sleeping drugs to knock you all out for a while." Jameson smirked then Shaved his sister's hairs off with the dagger at the girl's cry for mercy.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to kill her yet," Jameson told his mother and father. Then very slowly he trudges wearily towards his pale face mother.

Once Jameson reached his mother, he went to stand behind her back. "You enjoyed watching father beat me, don't you?" Jameson asked the wiping woman and she shook her head in response while whimpering loudly. "You actually do, that's why you would come into my own private hell every morning to clean me up and oil my wounds." Jameson crouched down on his knees his eyes staring at his mother's trembling fingers. "You like the smell of blood, how about I feed you with more of your own medicine." Jameson stretched her fingers out nicely and one at a time chopped up the fingers. The woman cried and thrashed, her legs stomping the grounds repeatedly as Jameson left both hands without fingers.

By the time he emerged from his mother's back, blood has splashed all over his face, clothes, and hands. Jameson stood in front of the woman and one after the other fed her, her own fingers. She choked on blood and spit out the fingers while Jameson pushed more and more into her mouth when the sick boy was satisfied he left her with four fingers sticking out from her mouth the woman's face soaked with her own blood.

"How do you like that?" Jameson asked the woman. "Smells great doesn't it?"

Jameson went to sit back on the center table. "I told you all to stay away from me, but you never listened." Jameson laughed. "You see, I was a good boy. Night after night I sat there in the dark and waited for the monster to come into my room and when he does he would always deliver." Jameson faced his father, they have all stopped crying, that was a good choice because tears wouldn't get them out of this only death would.

"You did enjoy beating me and ripping my skin apart." Jameson took off his jackets then his shirt to expose his scar filled chest to them. " This is what you did to me." Jameson showed them his body and then went on to pull his pants off leaving just his boxers on. "This...all over my body is the gift you've bestowed upon me in those nights you kept coming back." Jameson's eyes were filled with burning hate as he walked towards the man, his ax on one hand. "I'll let you taste how it feels having your skin fall off of your body while you couldn't do anything to help it." Jameson raised his ax and started digging into his father's chest, legs, back, hands and every other part of the body save the man's face. His mother and sister screamed from their sealed mouth as they watched the man's skin rip and fall into the white tiles, blood stained the tiles as skin and gore-soaked the grounds.