13

They both pack up for our last hour in the hospital since minhyung brought seola's dress last night, he also brought his dress for jaehyun and wow it fits very well.

"Don't you dare look back." Seola said while getting ready to take off her hospital clothes.

"I won't." Jaehyun changed earlier when seola was in the washroom. The guy's phone was at the table between their beds, he wanted to take it so bad but seola is gonna slit his throat if he dare turning around. He sighed.

"I'm done !" Jaehyun turned around only to be greeted by his girlfriend that was smiling at him. She was wearing this.

He get up and walk towards her, seola just stand there with her lips tugged upward

The guy suddenly kissed her making her kiss him back. Jaehyun smiled between the kiss, satisfied of what he did.

They break the kiss.

"You look pretty even tho its just an oversized sweatshirt."

"Aw thank you." She hugged him. After a second they let go of the hug, seola took her phone which was laying on the hospital bed.

"Let's us take a selfie !" The girl said clicking on the camera in the screen. She take a perfect angle.

"Say cheese !" She told jaehyun.

"Cheese !" She clicked on the screen. They look at the result and it was absolutely great.

"I'm gonna make this as my background picture." Seola said while busy changing her phone background, not realizing that jaehyun was taking a picture of her.

He smiled at the result and he quickly change his background picture too.

"Look !" She showed her background picture to jaehyun, he smiled looking at her cuteness.

"Look at my background pic." Jaehyun handed her his phone. She widen her eyes when she saw herself standing while holding her phone.

"Ya ! How can you take a picture of someone like this ?" Seola pouted.

"No matter how much you try to look ugly. You still look pretty to me." Jaehyun smiled showing his dimples.

"No matter how much you cause trouble. I will still love you." She replied while looking at jaehyun's eyes.

"That's cheesy." Suddenly a sound came out from nowhere. Oh it was just yuta, jaehyun and seola just giggled in embarrassment while yuta just shook his head.

"By the way, your brother is down." Yuta said pointing at her.

"Are you going too ?" Jaehyun asked yuta.

"My shift has ended and yeah I will come with you guys but with my own car."

"Ah that's why you are not wearing your doctor coat." Seola nodded while talking.

"Let's go." Jaehyun said grabbing seola's hand, yuta went first while they follow his footsteps. Their feet brought them to Minhyung's car, they saw haejin waved at them.

"Jaehyun! Seola! Over here!!" Haejin shouted.

"Yup there. Ok guys see you at your house, seola." Yuta waved at them before went to other direction of his car. They waved at him and smiled.

They walked towards haejin who was already infront of Minhyung's car.

"Hi eonnie." Seola greeted.

"Hey babe." Jaehyun winked at haejin. Haejin just gave a disgusted look, seola noticed and pouted.

"You manhoe don't 'babe' me." Haejin rolled her eyes while jaehyun cupped seola's face.

"I was just kidding okay ? Don't think so serious." Jaehyun gave her a peck on the lips making her smile.

Minhyung who was in the car, open the window of his car.

"Eww I'm cringing so badly." He said only to get a glare from seola.

"Shut the fuck up." Seola said to her brother. Minhyung just sigh.

"How long are you guys planning to stand there ?" Haejin said while opening the car's door. She was sitting at the front beside the driver's seat.

They stayed silent and walked to the backseat. Minhyung start the car and off they went.

____________________________
Sorry for taking so long to update. Its my lazy ass not me.