10

Waking up with someone beside you is unfamiliar to seola. The pale boy was still sleeping, peacefully hugging her. She smiled and stare at his beauty.

She looked at the clock hanging on the wall of the room. It was 6 in the morning and she decided to sleep again.

[8:05 AM]

The sound of the door opening making a noise but still they didn't even bother to wake up. It was the doctor yuta. He was holding a paper in a wooden board and was ready to write about their condition.

"Good morni-" he was interrupted when he saw the scene. A guy and a girl in the same bed, hugging each other. The nurse was also surprised and look at the doctor. The doctor give her a little smirk and walk to them.

"Miss lee ?" Seola immediately woke up and start to rub her eyes. She saw jaehyun and smile.

"Mr jung ?" Jaehyun groaned. His eyes wrinkled when the doctor opened the curtain. The sunlight was so bright that make the girl's eyes wrinkled.

"Its time to rise up !" The doctor said.

"Excuse me, may I use the bathroom for a minute ?" Seola asked.

"Sure" The doctor smiled. Jaehyun immediately stood up and help her. He put her arms on the back of his neck while putting his other hand on her waist.

"Thanks for the help"

"No prob"

"Is there something happening between you two ?" The doctor asked while pointing out his fingers to them.

"Well... we will tell you later" The guy said while the girl just chuckled. Seola went inside the bathroom while jaehyun waited for her. After 2 minutes she is done.
Seola was fixing herself. She still can't believe that she was dating the guy who was in her memory.

"Oh you are done ?" Jaehyun said who was crossing his arms in a good way though.

"Yes, let's go back. The doctor must be waiting." Seola said.

"Morning kiss ?" The poor guy asked.

"What ?"

"Morning kiss" he pouted making her pinch his cheeks.

"Aww why are you so cute !"

"I'm born like this" He said proudly.

"Arasseo here." Seola tiptoed and kiss him in the cheeks. The guy smiled showing dimples.

"Thank you" He said politely. Seola smiled, satisfied by her actions.

They went back as if nothing happen. The doctor was waiting for them with the nurse.

"Yeah how is your condition Mr Jung ?"

"I feel like I just gain my energy." The doctor nodded and started to write on the paper.

"What about you Miss lee ?"

"I' m feeling just fine." He started to write once more.

"You two can sit." They sat on the bed while interviewing their hands. Seola's head was laying on Jaehyun's shoulder. Haejin was quite surprised after she saw the scene. Yuta just widened his eyes.

"So what's going between you guys exactly" Yuta was talking as a friend and not as a doctor. Haejin also did the same as yuta.

"Isn't it obvious that we are dating ?" Jaehyun raised his eyebrows and look at them.

"WOAH WOAH CALM DOWN" Yuta was not suprised but in fact he was shocked.

"Is that true seola ?" Haejin asked.

"Yes" Seola nodded.

"IM GONNA CALL YOUR BROTHER RIGHT NOW !" Haejin panicked.

Haejin picked her phone and started to dial the girl's brother number. The phone started to ring.

"But you guys just met last night" Yuta has a point though.

They just made a questionable sign.

Suddenly Minhyung's voice was heard by everyone in the room.

"What's wrong haejin-ah ?" Minhyung asked through the phone.

"SEOLA IS DATING A GUY RIGHT NOW !" Haejin screamed through the line.

"WHO ?!" Minhyung asked.

"SEOLA, YOUR LITTLE SISTER !"

"WHO IS SHE DATING AND WHY THIS IS SO SUDDEN !"

"ITS JAEHYUN !"

"IM IN WARD 3 AND IM COMING RIGHT NOW" He said and close the phone.

Haejin smiled peacefully after revealing about us.

"Well... why so surprise ?" Jaehyun asked.

"Because you just meet each other last nigh-" That's when minhyung enter the room.

"SEOLA WHAT HAVE YOU DONE ?!" Minhyung said.

"Calm down, its not like your sister made a crime or something." Haejin calmed minhyung.

"Ok I'm just surprised"