7

"Enjoy your dinner." The nurse told us before excusing herself out of their room. Seola dug in as the food was served. Jaehyun was controlling his laugh because of seola. He wanted to burst out but Nevermind. He only stared at his food, he didn't feel hungry. Seola noticed that she was the only one who dugged in.

"Jaehyun-ssi, why won't you eat your food?" Seola asked.

"Nah, I'm not that hungry." The boy refused to eat. The girl stood up and walk towards him with her plate in her hands. She sat down beside him and crossed her arms and stared at jaehyun. The boy smiled at the thought of her angry. She is trying to be an angry cat but at the end she is just like a little kitten.

"If you are not gonna eat..." She paused for a moment and grab her spoon, she filled the spoon with the food which was on his plate.

"Open your mouth." She said coldly while flying the spoon to my mouth. Jaehyun automatically open his mouth. He started to chew the food.

"There, you should eat to recover." The coldness of seola was replaced by her smiley face. Jaehyun's heart was beating 2 times faster than it was. A blush crept on his face. Seola was so dumb.

"Hm? Are you having a fever?" She placed her left hand on jaehyun's forehead. That made jaehyun blushed more.

"N-nah." He shyly said not looking into seola's eyes. He grab her wrist gently and stacking it, on the other hand.

"Y-you can c-continue eating, I will eat by myself." He stuttered.

"You should eat okay?" Seola was playing the nice and caring girl who have a painful and pitful past. If she remember she would broke down. The only thing she knew was that, the guy who was with her was jaehyun.

They were eating peacefully when the doctor barged in.

"Good night Mr jung and Miss lee." The Japanese guy came in with the nurse.

"Mr jung, do you have any other relatives because we should inform about this to your family. We tried to contact your sister but she won't answer and we also searched for your uncles and aunts but they also didn't respond." Jaehyun looked at seola then back to the doctor.

"Uh sorry but I don't know where they are." Jaehyun looked at the doctor apologetically.

"No worries, I was just wondering if you know something about it but its okay, I will not force you to remember." The Japanese guy smiled looking at his patients.

"Miss seola, your brother wanted you to know that he can't come at 7 tomorrow, maybe at 9 when he is on his break duty because of his work-" Once more the doctor was interrupted. Yuta, the doctor was flustered but remained calm down and raised his eyebrows which means 'what is it'.

"By any chance, do you know what is my brother's work?" She asked.

"Since he is my friend yes I know, his work is being a doctor-"

"That means you are my brother's senior." Seola bluntly guess.

"True, and this nurse beside me is your brother's girlfriend." The doctor nodded while pointing at the blushing nurse.

Girlfriend?

The innocent girl was speechless...