I know we have a strong friendship, but I feel like we have eyes on us every second. Mainly on them, but everyone will notice me sneaking to their place at the front. I don't want to be a distraction.

I shook my thoughts away and saw the first couple to walk on the stage to introduce the awards. The Best New Female Artist.

"Pssst..."

I was so nervous I began to bit my lip as the nominees appeared on screen.

"Misun! Pssst!"

I turned to my left and spotted Hoseok's head popping from the other groups. He had a big smile as he waved his hand at me. "Hey!!"

Jimin's head appeared together with Namjoon with big eyes.

"Why are you all the way over there?" Jimin mouthed with a frown pointing at me.

The people around us turned towards us as I gave a shy grin.

"It's my place," I answered.

My name appeared on the screen as a nominee and the crowd behind me shouted. I guess some people want me to win.

"Fighting!" Hoseok gave me a big thumbs up as he crossed his legs, staring back at the main stage.

I took a deep breath and side eyed the boys, I got relaxed by just looking at them.

I saw his eyes. Doved shaped staring at me, pulling his black suit closer as he shared a smirk.
"You got this," Jungkook mouthed as my heart began to beat faster.

His words were heartwarming and it was all it took to make me breathe.

"And the winner is..."

I shook Jungkook off my brain and opened my eyes wide, pursuing my lips into a straight line, waiting for the winner to be announced. I just wished and begged it was me.

Even if I lose, I am thankful of living this experience! It's a great honor to be nominated. It truly is.

I clasped my hands together and prayed to hear my name.

"Misun!"

I couldn't understand what was happening. I covered my mouth and stood up in a jump, placing my leg cover over my seat. Everyone around turned their eyes at me and began to clap.

But the thing was...

I didn't know how to react. I didn't know what to do.

"I think you need to receive your award over there," Sana, from Twice, pointed towards the main stage with an empathic look.

I just gave straight nods and made my way down the stairs, beside the idols. Bowing as I pass past them, I think I bowed too much, I couldn't believe it was happening.

I turned towards the boys who were now walking out their seats towards me, even more excited than I was. Taehyung grabbed my left arm and guided me to the stage as the boys followed.