Scene 34 - A new assignment for Joe 90

Joe's cottage features, inside, Mac and his son sat on their separate sofas as Joe reads his book whilst his father reading a newspaper as they discuss the recent events.

Mac:

Well Joe, another W.I.N mission successfully completed. This time it really was W.I.N most dangerous assignment destroying four different military bases.

Joe:

Destroyed by three children Shane Weston described.

Mac:

Yes, well they are quite young, Russel and Emily. I think they're in their late 20s.

Joe:

Dad, you know how they had to administer that drug to the others, does that mean they will forget everything about W.I.N and everything that happened.

Mac:

That's right Joe, everything.

Joe:

Can't we trust them to keep the secret of the BIG RAT?

Mac:

Sorry Joe. Only you, me, Sam and Mr. Weston can know of its existence. We decided that when we first made contact with World Intelligence.

Joe:

Will Russel and Emily be ok, if we aren't going to see them again?

Mac:

Of course, they will be fine together.

Joe:

And Eleanor?

Mac:

I'm afraid you'll have to keep that one secret Joe. The right dosage of the drug will be fine.

Joe:

I feel sorry for what happened to her father, he was lucky to survive.

Mac:

He's recovering quickly though, he'll be out within the next few days.

Joe:

And the other men dad?

Mac:

Sam said that they weren't so fortunate.

The old-fashioned telephone rings as Mac rises to answer.

Mac:

I'll get it.

Joe continues to read his fascinating book as Mac answer the telephone to Sam.

Mac:

Hello?

Sam:

Mac, we have another assignment for Joe 90. Use brain pattern Z68 and meet at W.I.N HQ.

Mac:

Ok Sam, see you then.

He puts down the call.

Joe:

Another assignment dad?

Mac:

Yes Joe. Let's get into the BIG RAT, brain pattern Z68.

Joe is now in the heart of the BIG RAT's Rat Trap as the transference takes place of the incredible machine as his father stands and observes his terrific process. Then, we are outside the cottage as the car moves out of the driver turning right and heading out onto the road with Mac back at the wheel and Joe and his suitcase beside him. Joe throws on his glasses as the Jet Air Car rises into the air one final time rising into the clouds on its next assignment.

End.

(End credits)