People gasped in awe as Sebastián explained the division of The Other Side. It sounded fascinating.

"What's the point of this whole elemental stuff?" Lucian asked.

"Each element is the heart of each domain. If the element is not used effectively, their domain suffers and also the people living in it. Each element not only connects with Latum Alterum but also with the earth. They work together to keep both worlds balanced."

"Do you know other Alpha's personally?" Saphira asked.

"Long ago, all the Alphas were friends. They helped each other and protected each other which caused the strong bond between them and the Moon Goddess. But unfortunately, something tragic happened a while back... so no, I have no contact with any Alpha. I don't even know their names. We all keep to ourselves, and that's the end of it," Sebastián stated.

My eyes widened as I heard Sebastián's words. None of the Alphas were talking? "So, we won't be able to visit the other domains?" Lucian asked.

"I mean why would you? Nothing in the North, East, or South concerns any of you guys," he said with a serious tone. I could sense the tension in the atmosphere as no one dared to ask another question.

"Alright, that's enough for one night. You guys can leave. Mateo will walk you guys out. Nailah you can go gather the next pack," he said.

I looked at Elias to see that he looked annoyed and irritated. "Let's go," he mutterd while taking my hand in his.

"Uh, Leilani? Can you stay behind for a bit?" I heard Sebastián call to me.

"I'll stay too," Elias told me. "No, it's ok. I'll meet you in a bit."

"You sure?" he asked with uncertainty. "I'm positive. Just wait for me out there," I said while motioning to the door.

I watched my mate until he disappeared out of the room and then turned around to face Sebastián.

"You must be thirsty, I'll have someone bring you your blood supply to your house immediately," he stated.

"Um, thanks."

I stood there feeling weird as I could feel him literally checking me out. I had many questions, but I was only going to ask a few.

"Am I the only vampire who has ever been to Latum Alterum?" I asked after looking up at him.

"Yes, you are," he said with a grin. "You're special." I internally cringed at the way he said that.

"Have any others tried coming here?"

"Yes, but they died trying so they just gave up," he stated. Yikes.

"If you don't mind me asking, what actually happened between the Alphas?"

"Where do I even begin?" he asked with a sigh. "It's going to sound a little bit complicated but trust me it really isn't. There's this bracelet. The Potentia Bracelet. Basically, one day all the Alphas decided to visit Deam Hortus. Deam Hortus is the goddess' fountain which is located in the middle of Latum Alterum. It brings all the domains together. Anyway, while they were there, they found the bracelet. Now, this bracelet has been recorded in many books but no one, until that point, had ever seen it before. When the Alphas discovered it, they couldn't understand why it appeared during their time of reign. They decided to put it in a place where only they knew of and vowed to not steal it or wear it because of its dangerous power. According to the books, when the wrong person wears it, their heart turns black. They become a different person and whatever they do will impact the earth and the other domains."

"Wait, so the bracelet was designed for a specific person to wear it?" I asked him.

"Yes, according to the books. Next thing you know, Alpha Ignis takes it. All the Alphas became furious and warned him about its powers. He ignored them and that's when all hell broke loose. He wore the bracelet and caused destruction. It also caused the massive forest fires on earth... you might have heard of it."

"Yes, my parents told me about the forest fires, but I didn't know about this place or the connection."

"It caused a war among all Alphas. The other three allied together to destroy Alpha Ignis. They ended up killing him and Regnum Ignis elected their new Alpha."

"Oh my gosh," I gasped.

"The others were very sad about the whole thing, but they knew they had no choice. They all decided to keep to themselves because of it. They wanted to forget the past and move on... my father was alive when this happened. He was one of the Alphas who killed Alpha Ignis. I remember times when he would just space out probably thinking of what had happened. I wish those horrible memories could've been erased. It, unfortunately, tormented him until his death."

"Wow," I muttered underneath my breath. Suddenly the door opened revealing Nailah. "Uh, Seb. Are you guys almost done?" she asked with an irritated voice.

"Yeah. we're done."

I watched Nailah close the door before turning back to Sebastián. "Thanks for sharing," I said.

"Yeah, but please keep this between us. You can tell a couple of your friends, but don't tell your entire pack or anybody else," he stated.

"Ok."

"Also, I'm telling every pack that you're a vampire. Most of them can smell you, but I'd rather them know now than finding out later."

"Yeah, that makes sense."

"Your blood will be delivered to you right away. Enjoy your night."

"Thank you," I responded.

I walked away feeling a bit overwhelmed by all the new information. But thanks to Sebastián, I knew exactly what needed to be done.