Extra Thoughts/After the Story

These are just some of my thoughts on the book, now that it's been a while since I've read and written it. Feel free to let me know your opinions, too! 

-So, I was thinking about the Reader's and Law's relationship, and I realise it may be a tiiiny bit toxic. Not anything major, but Law being Law could easily manipulate the Reader, as she trusts him fully and goes as far to maybe put him a little bit on a pedestal. Of course Law wouldn't knowingly, but subconsciously he might.

-All things considered, I'd like to think that the relationship would actually work well. In such a short time, the two went through a lot of struggles and stress. After that, other little troubles I'd like to think they learn to get through very well. 

-Frankly, I'd like to think that later on in the book, Reader's mom really does have to leave again, and I'd really like to see how Reader would react to that. Obviously she wouldn't leave, as she promised Law. I know I'm the writer... but I kinda want to see how that'd play out.

-If Law and Reader moved out of the city, I'd like to think it'd be a little hard on Law, since this is where Rocinante/Corazon's grave is. But if they did, I'd like to think it'd be good character progression for Law.

-Law and Reader in college would be a sight. Depending on what Reader majors in, they would either be together or apart. 

--If they were together, I'd like to see one of them finding difficulty in a subject the other excels at, and they just kinda have late night tutor sessions and then movies and popcorn afterwards as a reward.

--If they're apart, I don't think it'd hinder either, but I'd be interested to see how they react when they reunite for the holidays or whatever, and how they've changed.

-Speaking of college, I originally was gonna do a sequel where it's Reader and Law in college. I scrapped the idea cause I figured it probably wouldn't do well, but I did actually revive an old scrapped Law/Reader idea from about a year ago called Roommates. Unrelated, but self-promo.

-Between the two, Reader is definitely more creative, so whenever they're reading the same mystery book or watching a thriller/mystery show/movie, I'd like to think Reader comes up with crazy solutions and all, and Law just likes to listen to them for fun sometimes. Bad day? Reader's crazy idea that the killer was actually a materialised 'My Little Pony' character, and the cop was brainwashed with magic. 

-Sometimes, Reader gets really ticked at certain people. The first time Law saw her get really, really pissed, he was a little scared but proud, too, because it was probably when she was standing up for him.

-When Bepo eventually dies, they get two new dogs, since they really enjoyed having Bepo as a pet. A black and white puppy named Penguin, and a white and orange-brown puppy named Shachi. 

-Family holidays consists of Doflamingo showing up (invited or not) with a fair amount of the family and Reader's mom scolding all of them for having bad manners, showing up uninvited, or tormenting poor Law.

<That's all, pretty much! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed these little extras!>