Author's Finishing Note

Hi! I'm glad you read and (hopefully) enjoyed this book! It's my first story I've made and posted on this platform, so I thank you all for the support I've gotten! Any advice or things you liked or didn't like about this book, please comment here! I'm always up for some constructive criticism and improving as a writer.

I suppose I'll briefly introduce myself. I'm Bamse. Good to meet you. Honestly I wrote the premise for this book a long time ago, but it was totally different and I was hoping on improving my romance writing. You've probably noticed (or maybe not) that I'm not very good with romance or lovey-dovey stuff. I'm more of an action/fantasy person, but I really wanted to try out new genres, so I'm glad I could practice with this book. It was also good practice and experience for writing stories and how they develop. And that planning stuff out helps so much.

Funny thing, the original premise and all of this book originated from an anime called 'One Week Friends.' I think back to it and I just laugh at myself. I was scrolling through Crunchyroll, and for some reason it caught my eye. I never read the description/summary, but the title sparked an idea. So I rushed as quickly as I could to type out how I wanted the idea to play out, avoiding watching the show (as much as I wanted to) until after I finished the book. It didn't go too well, and after four or five chapters in I binged the show. Really good, totally different.

The title isn't anything too special, as aforementioned it was just based off an anime. Though, I didn't want it to seem I was basing it off the anime too much, and was going back and forth between 'One Week' and 'Temporary Friends,' but the latter just didn't seem to fit right. Cause. It wasn't temporary. Yeah.

Well, this was so fun to write, and I'm really thankful to everyone who read and voted and commented on this book. Thanks so much. Until my next book (which you should totally look at the other stuff I have),

-Bamse