"You knew, " I glared.

"Maybe, " She smirk. "I can't tell you. It's a secret. "

"Ha ha, " I sarcastically laugh. "Very mature Lauren. "

"Thank you. " She quipped knowing it annoyed me for her amusement.

After eating I threw our trash away and like earlier she took my hand as I lead our way. Subtly I look at my watch 11:19 pm and think of some plan before the final big plan.

"You waiting for someone Y/LN? " I jump a little. "Ohh I hit the jackpot. Who's the lucky person? "

"No one. " I said a little too quickly. That sounds so bad.

"Really? " Her hand gripped mine a little tighter. "You know I don't like to share. "

"No need really, " I smiled as I cringe at her hold. "I'm just looking at my watch and swooning at it's magnificence. See the rotten strap of it's oldness and the crack glass that keeps the time. If you listen closer to it's tick you can even picture an old man breathing it's labored breath perfectly. "

"Maybe your calling is to be a salesman Y/N, " Lauren said amuse but still had her hand in a deathlock.

"Hmm I may suck at it. " I said remembering how I couldn't stand up for myself in the past when it mattered to me. "Never was a confident guy. "

"It's part of your charm though, " I stop and look at her. "You may not be confident in yourself; but when it matters the most your stronger than you think. "

"Maybe, " I smiled and a sudden thought came. How many times have I said maybe today? A weird thought as it is, though, today is filled with maybes.

"What... " Lauren finally saw what I was blocking her vision from. "A stage. "

Her nonchalant voice and blank expression made me laugh. "Yup. Like it? "

"I'm not singing. No way. "

"You don't have to. " I grin and she only raise her eyebrows in return. "Ed Sheeran will. "

"What? "

And just in time Ed walk up the stage with his band (or the people he came up with on short notice). He smiled and wave at me while I gave him a thumbs up.

"How?! "

I laugh, "We have a mutual friend. And who has a friend that is friends with Ed. "

The few people in the park gathered quickly once they saw the multi-platinum singer on stage strumming his guitar. I could even hear some teenage squeals and screams already.

"May I have this dance? " I tried smiling flirtatiously like all the times I saw guys did in movies - I even practice with Dylan. I really thought I did good before Lauren burst out laughing.

"Seriously? "

I rolled my eyes and smile with my hand outstrech. "Can I? "

"Better. " She said. "Of course. "

With her hand in mine we started slow dancing in the middle of the park square while the rest of the people gathered around the endless space at front. The more they're focus on Ed the better it is for Lauren.

"You look hot tonight, " I commented at her attire.

"Really? That's good. Glad you liked it. Considering someone drag me away from my warm and comfy room. " Her sarcasm only fueled my chuckle.

"I'm sorry. " Not. "But I really do think you look beautiful. " Her skeptical look only made my voice serious. "No matter what you wear or with makeup off I still think you look beautiful. "