Chapter 24

Harry's Pov

"You sure she'll be okay?" I ask, curiously and down right confused. What even happened?

"Yes, for the last time, yes. She just fainted, I think." Tommy furrows his brows and I hear some shuffling upstairs.

"You guys, I'm fine. Oh and I can hear you by the way, Jesus." Sonata's brilliant voice rings from her bedroom and I find my self aroused, just by the sound of it. Nata has a happy voice, and she always sounds happy. Unless she's thoroughly sad, mad, or just plain upset.

I don't answer her before walking upstairs, her voice clouding the better judgment of mine that says: 'you need to be at work by five, you have the late shift. Oh and did I mention, it's already four thirty?'

"Hey," I lean against the door frame, watching as she quietly reads a book, her face rather red. "What are you doing?" I smile, raising an eyebrow. She shakes her head.

  "Nothing," she shyly smiles, and I reach for her book. "No." She pulls it from me but I am to fast and pull it from her fingers at the last minute.

  "So, what's this?" I read the cover, Fifty shades of Grey. Where have I heard of this before? I look at the top of the page and begin reading:

"“'I’m going to fuck you now, Miss Steele,” he murmurs as he positions the head of his erection at the entrance of my sex. “Hard”'" I read aloud, my eyes widening, what is this shit? "Well, than...." I look at her, finding a even more red face. I stay quiet, my eyebrows furrowed as I look at her awkward self. I stay quiet, until laughter bubbles in my throat. I laugh and laugh and eventually she starts to laugh as well, falling back on the bed.

  Sonata's Pov.

After Harry left, I decided to eat a bit. I don't want anyone to worry. I don't really feel like talking to Tom, and that worries me. I love Tom and I feel like I can tell him anything but I don't know how to bring up the John thing, for some reason I feel like he will be mad at me. I don't, and I'm tired of trying to fix myself. I honestly hate myself, this is my fault and I know it is, why am I so fucked up?

(Hey guys, Katelyn here :) Sorry for such a short chapter :( I try my best but I'm moving and it's very hard. We need to get rid of some of our stuff haha, anyway: How are you guys? Thanks so much for reading, I love you for it. I know it's unbelievably short buy this is mostly going to be an authors note, I'm trying to show how Harry and Sonata are together and there will be a lot of the stepdaughter drama soon. Belive me, I've been waiting to write it! I am so anxious oh and the next chapter should be up on Tuesday :) so please please please: Vote, Comment, Share, Fan, Etc! Love you Darlings)