Chapter 10

Sonata's Pov

I look after me, searching for Tom even though I know he is with Harry.

"There's no one who can help you , Sonata." I swallow because I know the look in his eyes. It's the look he gives me ever since I lost all the weight. I'm scared, but I know he is right, Tom isn't here and I don't know where mom is, I'm completely alone here. There's nowhere I can go .

"Where's mum?"

"Sleeping, but don't worry babe, I gave here some pills so she will not wake up. Come on my lap Sonata, now." Something in his voice changed, it's not only lust , there's anger as well. And I know he isn't scared of using violence so I listen and walk toward him.

Carefully I sit down, I feel the tears burning in my eyes, but I try to hold them back, because I know tears will only make this worse.

"You know babe, when you looked like a pig, I really thought there was nothing I could do for you, I thought you would end up on the street, but right now I know that's not what is going to happen. You will end up after glass with pink neonlights." He laughs with his own joke while I stare at him. I'm so scared right now, but that's not why I don't answer. Tommy said I was a whore after he saw me coming out Zayns room, John said I will end up as a hooker.... please tell me they aren't right. I don't wanna be like that, I just wanted to be a popular goodlooking girl and now I'm regretting my choice.

Johns hands are on my chest and he is unzipping my dress. I know that if I fight back, it will only be worse so I just sit there, holding back my tears and trying not to think about what he's doing.

John starts to pant as he sees my boobs and I try to read his expression but it doesn't work and I stare at the ceiling again.

"You have the same breasts as your mom, very nice"

"WHAT?! " I can't take it anymore and hit John is his face. I know he didn't expect that and while he is recovering from the shock of what I did, I run towards my room. I pull up the straps of my dress and, silently sob all the way up the stairs.

I hear his footsteps on the stairs when I close the door after me . Quickly I lock my door and I sit down on the floor. I hear him at the other side of the door, trying to unlock my door but when it doesn't work he just leaves me alone and goes downstairs. I hear him mutter 'Stupid cunt' as he leaves

I walk towards my bed and start crying. Why did this all happend today? This was suposed to be a perfect day and I just screwed it up. Like always.

I hear the frontdoor going open and I know Tom is home. At least he doesn't hate me. Or does he after what happend?

Two minutes later I hear a knock on my door.

"Son , it's me. "

I stay quiet, hoping he will think I'm asleep.

"Son, come on. I know you are awake. Please open the door."

I sigh and walk towards the door. When I open the door I see Tom scanning my expression.

"We have to talk." I shake my head and try to close my door but Tom is stronger than me and walks inside.

"Sonata, I know you don't want to talk about it, but this isn't about what you want. This is about what you need. What I need. "

A tear escapes from my eye and I nod, understanding that he deserves an explanation.

"What happend with you Sonata? Where is that girl of earlier? I miss her Sonata, I miss the old Son. I don't say you have to gain weight cause you look stunning, but you're inside changed aswell . It's like you aren't Son anymore. The old Son would have never done that. You started to change after you stopped talking with Harry. What happend Sonata? I'm in between my sister and my best friend and both you refuse to tell me . I really don't know what I have to do anymore."

(A/N: Hi , Céline here :) Sorry you had to wait on this chapter, but I had it really busy and I couldn't write :( I know this is not my best chapter, but I hope you like it! Please vote/comment etc ! Love you darlings xx)