Chapter 8

Sonata's Pov

"You are so damn hot!"

Zayn comes closer and closer until his lips are only an inch away. I don't know what to do, I never been this close with a boy.

"Your lips are so beautiful and big, perfect to kiss." He leans closer and puts his lips onto mine. It all starts really slow, his lips moving mine, but then the kiss deepens. My eyes flutter and then I close them, loosing myself in the moment. Zayns tongue ticks my lips and I open them, allowing him to go in. His hands were on my face, but now they glide over my body til they are on my hips.

"So beautiful," he groans while he catches air, but I put my hands into his hair, begging for another kiss.

While we are kissing again, his hands go to my dress. "Sonata," he groans and then he helps me up so he can undress me, but before he can start, I stand up and right before him, I unzip my dress. The dress falls onto the ground and I'm in front of Zayn, in my black lace bra and panties, and my black high heels.

Zayns breath becomes heavier as I walk to him. Right before him, I let my hands go to his shirt but I struggle with the buttons. Zayn has pity with me and tugs his shirt open, not minding that now he has to buy a new one.

I explore his torso, his sixpack, first with my hands then with my lips.

"Oh Sonata", Zayn sighs, pulling me closer. His hands slip to my back and Zayn opens my bra. It falls onto the ground and the only thing Zayn does is stares at my body. "Wow..."

I put my hands on his hips and I open his pants, they fall onto the ground, taking his boxer with them. Now we stand both naked in front of each other, except my panties.

"Zayn, are you sure..." Suddenly I feel nervous. I know what is going to happen and I never had something like this before.

"Sonata, it's going to be perfect..."

"But I never..."

Zayn interrupts me "I know, I'm going to make it perfect for you, I'm going to teach you how to do it." He comes closer again and his lips strike my neck. He sucks gently and I know he is marking me, but right now I don't mind.

"Oh Zayn."

"Come," He takes my hand and leads my back to the bed.

"You are going to unman me." What? What does he means with that? He gives me a small packet and I recognize it. Slowely and with trembling hands I take the condom.

"Good, now put it over me."

I start to breath heavier and nervously, I do what he said.

"Perfect," as reward he gives me a kiss.

"Now, lie down and relax." I follow his instructions and he moves so he's on top of me.

"Okay Sonata, put your hands in my hair, I like it when a girl does that." I feel slidly sick, not only cause my nerves, but also because I start to think about the number of girls he had been here before.He removes my undies and I shiver beneath him.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA", I cry out, when Zayn enters me. Not of pleasure, but of pain. It hurts so much. Zayn starts to move, first slowly but he goes faster and faster.

"Aaaaaaaa Zayn", I cry out.

"I know babe, you are doing it wonderfull." He doesn't get it, it hurts so much, tears are streaming down my face, but Zayn doesn't stop. Maybe if he was going slower it wouldn't be so painful.

"Please Zayn..." I moan in pure anguish.

"Yeah... ahhhh, beg for me Sonata , beg babe, I love it."

"Zayn stop, please stop", I'm crying and screaming at the same time.

"No babe, not before I'm there." He sounds very stern and I'm a bit scared.

He moves faster and faster, he breaths harder and harder , he moans and then he comes. He cries my name, but the only thing I think about is the end.

...........................................................................

Zayn is besides me, telling me how good it was, while I'm trying to forget the pain and to hold back any more tears, so he doesn't see them. His breath is changing and I know he's asleep. I put on my clothes and start to cry again. On my toes I walk to the door, carefully so I don't wake him. I open the door and close them so soft as posible.

"Sonata?" I hear a voice and for a second think it's Zayn, but then I see the person in front of me.

"What happend?"

(A/N: Hi Céline here, it's a longer chapter :) It took me long to write it, honestly i found it really hard to write it, but I hope it's not that bad! Who do you think Sonata met in the corridor? Please tell me what you think about it and comment/vote etc on our book so it could grow. And I really wanna thank all of you for reading our book! You are the bestest fans in the world ( like Harry would say ;) ) Love you Darlings xx )