•Chapter 37•

"Okay, is everything ready? Are the balloons and stuff all done? Guys, where's the banner!? Come on, people! Taehyung is coming home today after being in the hospital for about a month and you can't even get his party shit sorted?" Jin rants angrily as he storms around Taehyung and Jungkook's house, looking at all the loose balloons scattered along the floor along with various other party things.

"Hyung, Tae might not want to get all excited. What if he's still got his stitches in or something?" Jimin replies loudly as he arranges different foods in bowls on the coffee table, slowing down as he did so. Jin stood in front of Jimin with his hand on his hip and raised an eyebrow at him with disapproval before taking in a deep breath and being cut off before he could rant further.

"They're on their way back now, everyone! Oh, and little Lion had his stitches out so don't worry." Tao announces to the busy house in a loud, caring voice before turning to Jimin and winking slightly. Jimin smiles brightly before continuing his food arranging while Jin walked off with a smug face.

"Okay, okay, the banner is here. EVERYONE MOVE!" Hoseok yells quickly as he carefully brings in the long, blue banner with Yoongi holding the other end of it. They quickly and carefully find their way onto the couch and pin it to the ceiling before jumping down and giving each other a high five. Namjoon wanders into the room after building a bonfire in the back garden- they would light that later and maybe have some drinks- and examines the party ready main room with a proud smile.

"Well done, all. I think Taehyung will love this." Namjoon congratulates anyone who wasn't to busy so they could listen before nodding to himself and disappearing off into the kitchen to check on Jin. Jimin stands straight after finally arranging his food in the bowls with different patterns and grins brightly before his phone pings loudly in his pocket. He pulls out his phone and spots the message that they were just pulling up before freaking out and running around the house for everyone to hide.

"Dad, have you got Yeontan?" Taehyung's deep voice brightly rings out as the front door opens as him, Yito and Jungkook enter the house. Yito does a quick turn on the spot and rushes back to the car to grab Yeontan's carrier from the boot while Jungkook grabs Taehyung's hand and tugs him towards the living room. "Why are there ba-" Taehyung starts but is immediately cut off by a loud cheer that startled him and made him scurry into the safety of Jungkook's arms.

"Surprise!" The men all yell as they jump out of various hiding places with the biggest grins. Taehyung manages to peel himself away from Jungkook after the fright had worn off and spotted the banner that read: 'We missed you Tae!'. Jungkook wraps his arm around Taehyung's waist as his eyes dart around the room and he slowly brings his hand to his mouth in surprise, his eyes watering as he looked at each of his best friends.

"Y-You did all this... for me?" Taehyung stutters softly, a small chuckle falling from his quivering lips as the group quickly begin to approach him with bright, welcoming smiles. Jungkook tugs on Taehyung's waist gently to pull him into his side as tears begin to roll down his puffy, adorable cheeks. "I missed you all too!" Taehyung sobs into Jungkook's chest before Jimin grabs him and pulls him into a hug. It wasn't long before the group basically played 'Pass the Taehyung' and everyone had a turn at wiping his tears and hugging him.

"You've been through so much, my boy. This is the least we could do." Yito smiles softly from the doorway as he slowly places Yeontan's carrier on the ground and opens the door to let the concerned, whining puppy out. Taehyung laughs softly as he sits on the ground and begins to play with Yeontan while Jungkook crouched down and wrapped his arms around Taehyung.

"We all love you, Sparkles. There's not a thing in the world that could ever stop that." Jungkook whispers softly into his ear before planting a small kiss on Taehyung's temple as he nods slowly and rubs Yeontan's belly. The room falls silent for a moment, save the small yaps and growls coming from the black and tan ball of fluff, before Jimin sighs impatiently.

"Lets go celebrate!" Jimin cheers happily, his cheer echoing around the group as everyone else voices it. Jungkook helps Taehyung up gently before they all headed to the back garden to drink, mess around and listen to loud music like normal, young people would do.

||

"How're you feeling, babe?" Jungkook asks softly into the dark room, a small smile spreading across his lips as he feels Taehyung's fragile frame shift in his arms and the bed creak lightly. Taehyung rolls over from laying on his back and rests his chin on Jungkook's chest with a huge, boxy smile that could light up the darkest of rooms.

"I'm okay. You don't have to keep asking." Taehyung replies gently, his deep voice a husky whisper as he places his hand on Jungkook's cheek and continues to smile. Jungkook laughs lightly, the movement of his chest causing Taehyung's hair to flop over his eyes as he did so before sighing.

"You know I worry about you. How can I not? You're such a little crybaby!" Jungkook jokes happily as he wraps his arms tighter around Taehyung before rolling over to he was leaning over him. Taehyung hummed deeply, a smirk replacing his rectangular smile as Jungkook lent down and gently kissed his lips.

"Stop worrying for a little bit and kiss me, Jungkook." Taehyung growls as he wraps his arms around Jungkook's neck and pulls him closer. Jungkook laughs lightly before crashing his plump lips into Taehyung's own and immediately grinding on him. Taehyung wraps his legs around Jungkook's waist and pushes his crotch more into Jungkook's, small moans from both of them dropping between the kisses and mingling in the warm air.

Jungkook suddenly breaks the kiss and begins to roughly undress Taehyung, literally tearing his shirt off his chest and yanking his jeans from his legs. Taehyung takes the little time he has to remove Jungkook's shirt and unzip his jeans before Jungkook was kissing him again and raiding his mouth with his silken tongue. Taehyung wrestles his tongue with Jungkook's as he grinds into him, his hips moving quicker and harder by the second before Taehyung lets out an irritated groan and suddenly flips Jungkook over onto his back, making him smirk at Taehyung's sudden dominance.

Taehyung quickly pulls off his underwear before tugging down Jungkook's jeans and underwear before sitting himself on his revealed member and moaning softly. Jungkook grabs Taehyung's hips as he enters him and mewls lightly with ecstasy before moving his hips quickly into Taehyung who put his hands on top of Jungkook's as his head rolled back with a loud moan. Jungkook sat up carefully, still pumping into Taehyung at a steady pace, and latched his mouth onto Taehyung's revealed neck to leave a huge, dark hickey.

Jungkook then pulled out from Taehyung before grabbing his hips and forcing him to bend over in front of him. Taehyung grinned as he looked back at Jungkook before his eyes fluttered shut as Jungkook entered him once more with twice as much speed and power. Jungkook slid his hand up Taehyung's back before gently putting his hand around Taehyung's neck while his other hand stayed firmly planted on his waist. Taehyung hummed deeply at Jungkook's sudden dominance and restriction, liking how he took control of the situation.

"Tae, I think I'm gonna-" Jungkook gasps out before a loud moan pours from his mouth and his semen uncontrollably releases inside of Taehyung who moaned deeply at the feel. Jungkook pulled out of Taehyung and flipped him onto his back before wrapping his hand around Taehyung's member and smirking. "Ready, Sparkles?" Jungkook smirks before pressing his mouth down onto Taehyung confidently.