•Chapter 14•

"Taehyung? Hey, wake up." Jimin whispers softly as he shakes Taehyung's shoulder. "Come on, wake up. You've been yelling all night." Jimin continues as Taehyung barely stirs, causing him to sigh deeply. He turns around and shrugs as he looks at Jungkook who hums softly.

"I have an idea." Jungkook whispers as he bends down to where Yeontan was sleeping and gently tickles his belly. The small puppy leaps to life and immediately starts to gnaw on his finger cutely.

"Good idea." Jimin whispers as he bends down and picks up Yeontan, smiling brightly. "Okay little dude, do your thing." Jimin chuckles softly as he gently placed Yeontan on Taehyung's chest. The puppy yaps softly as it scrambles around on his moving chest and rushes to his face, ready to attack.

"Get off." Taehyung grumbled as Yeontan begins to lick his face. He smiles softly as he stretches out, his eyes still closed as he slowly begins to stroke the puppy. "Fine, you can sleep with me." Taehyung mutters as he rolls over and pulls Yeontan to his chest.

"Sparkles?" Jungkook calls out softly as he bends down by his bed, just in front of his face. Yeontan's tail wags happily as he barks and wriggles out of Taehyung's grip while he sits up.

"Jungkook? What are you doing in here? And Jimin..." Taehyung frowns as he rubs his eyes and scans the two of them. Jimin chuckles softly as he looks between Taehyung and Jungkook and immediately feels uncomfortable.

"Uh... i'll leave you both alone." Jimin mumbles nervously before rushing out of the room and closing the door behind him. Jungkook chuckles softly as he brings his attention back to Taehyung and the puppy.

"You were yelling in your sleep." Jungkook sighs softly as he gently puts Yeontan back on his dog bed and turns to Taehyung who was frowning deeply.

"I'm okay." Taehyung mumbles softly, his voice slightly breaking as his throat tightens. Jungkook stands up and slowly sits himself on the bed next to Taehyung, sighing softly.

"What's going on, Sparkles?" Jungkook raises an eyebrow as Taehyung slowly sits up and looks over at Jungkook with a sad expression.

"Memories." Taehyung reluctantly replied, looking down at his  hands. Jungkook looked Taehyung up and down, his heart sinking as he sees how upset he was.

And he couldn't hold it in any longer.

Jungkook reached out and pulled Taehyung into a hug without a second thought. Taehyung's eyes widen as he feels Jungkook's embrace around him and breaks almost immediately. He wraps his own arms around Jungkook and birdies his face in his chest as he begins to cry.

"It's okay." Jungkook whispers softly as he strokes Taehyung's hair, calming him down as he held him. Taehyung holds him tightly, his arms wrapped around Jungkook's waist as he breaths shakily, the warmth of their bodies calming him down.

"My d-dad. He was k-killed by some bad people when i w-was little. They didn't like him because he was g-gay." Taehyung stutters as he clutches Jungkook's shirt and attempts to slow his breathing.

"It's okay, Tae. I'm here now." Jungkook whispers as he slowly places a small kiss on the top of Taehyung's head. Taehyung's heart flutters quickly as he hears his name spoken by Jungkook's silk voice and feels the kiss he planted, reminding him of the kiss they shared before.

"I didn't mean to wake you up." Taehyung whispers softly as he pulls away from Jungkook and wipes his eyes. Jungkook smiles softly as he cups Taehyung's keep and gently strokes it.

"Don't worry about it." Jungkook smiles softly as he watches Taehyung's small smile form on his lips. The way the corners of his lips curled up so smoothly made Jungkook's heart pound and the butterflies in his stomach to fly at a billion miles an hour.

Can i kiss him? Would Taehyung mind? He didn't before.

Jungkook slowly bit his lip as he continued to hold Taehyung's face and stroke it gently. He scanned Taehyung's plump looking lips and felt a tight knot form in his stomach.

"Oh, fuck it." Jungkook whispers with a smile as he leans in and presses his lips to Taehyung's who tenses up instantly but quickly relaxes into the kiss. Their lips move together, creating a loving dance of warm silk as they slowly move closer together.

Jungkook moves his grew hand to cup Taehyung's other cheek and tilts his head slightly to deepen the kiss. Taehyung smiles softly as they kiss, his heart warm and full.

This was right. Taehyung knew it was. All of his doubt was gone and was replaced with a warm feeling. This is where he was supposed to be. Jungkook was the right person for him.

"Are you okay with this?" Jungkook breathes out as he pulls out of the kiss and presses his forehead to Taehyung's who nods slowly. "Okay." He whispers before kissing Taehyung once again with more passion then before, slowly laying him down onto the bed and climbing on top of him.