•Chapter 22•

"They're here!" Taehyung yells out with a huge boxy smile as a light knock sounds on the door. Jungkook links his hand with Taehyung's as the two of them stand by the door.

"Are you ready, sparkles?" Jungkook asks softly as he looks over at Taehyung who was biting his lip nervously.

"I think so." Taehyung lets put a long breath before letting go Jungkook's hand and opening the door. Yito and Tao smile brightly as Taehyung comes into view with a big smile of his own.

"Little lion?" Tao asks softly as he reaches out and gently strokes Taehyung's face. Taehyung nods as a tear leaks down his cheek slowly.

"You've grown up so much." Yito smiles shakily as he looks Taehyung up and down. "You've really has a glow up, Tae." He chuckles softly. Taehyung giggles before launching himself at his father's and pulling them both into a tight hug, tears now streaming down his face as he smiled.

"I missed you so much." Taehyung whimpers as he holds them tight. Yito smiles softly and rubs Taehyung's back while Tao slowly ruffled his hair.

"Should we come in then? It's kinda cold for old men like us." Tao chuckles softly as Taehyung pulls away and wipes his eyes. Yito smiles softly as him as he reaches out to straighten Taehyung's jacket which was now askew.

"Yeah. I forgot." Taehyung chuckles nervously as he turns around quickly and bounds into the house, crashing straight into Jungkook. Yito and Tao chuckle softly as they walk past and begin to wander around the huge house.

"Oww!" Jungkook exclaims as he rubs his forehead with a slight pout. Taehyung rubs his own forehead and groans softly.

"I'm sorry. I forgot you were there, Kookie." Taehyung apologises as he rubs Jungkook's cheek. Jungkook smiles softly before the smile turns into a mischievous grin.

"I'll punish you for it later." Jungkook whispers into Taehyung's ear as he leans forwards. Taehyung giggles as goosebumps cover his body. "Wait, where did your dads go?" Jungkook suddenly realises as he looks around quickly.

"Dad? Daddy!" Taehyung calls out as he quickly begins to walk towards the kitchen. Jungkook walks beside him, keeping a close eye out for them.

"Oh, and Hugh Jackman." Tao's loud voice rings out through the house and Taehyung quickly follows it to the kitchen. Yito and Tao were sat at the table with mugs of coffee, talking about celebrities with Jin.

"How about Dylan O'Brien?" Jin asks with a big smile as he leans forward on the table. Yito sighs softly as Tao nods enthusiastically.

"Don't even get him started." Yito groans softly as he places his on top of Tao's. Taehyung chuckles from the doorway, making all three men jump.

"Found you." Taehyung smiles boyishly as he points at his fathers. Yito chuckles softly as Tao clutches his chest and breaths heavily.

"Taehyung, what have i told you about sneaking up on people?" Jin asks softly as he takes a sip of his coffee with his eyebrows raised. Taehyung bites his lip softly as he looks between Jin and his dads.

"To not do it?" Taehyung mutters softly as he fiddled with his hands. Yito smiles softly and Tao giggles as they watch Taehyung. Jin nods slowly as he puts down his mug with a satisfied smile.

"You're still the same six year old that we last saw, little lion." Tao grins as he holds out an arm to Taehyung who instantly rushes over and clutches his side.

"Who's this?" Yito asks softly as he spots Jungkook standing in the doorway with a huge bunny grin. Taehyung quickly jumps up and checks that Jin's back was turned before holding hands with Jungkook.

"Boyfriend." Taehyung mouths silently as he keeps his eyes focused on Jin's back. Yito and Tao's faces light up as they take in the sight of Taehyung and Jungkook holding hands.

"My name is Jungkook. It's so nice to meet you." Jungkook smiles as he slowly bows before Taehyung's dad. Tao squeals in delight which alarms Jin. Taehyung quickly let go of Jungkook's hand as Jin glanced back.

"Do they not know?" Yito whispers softly as he notices Taehyung's eyes never leaving Jin. Taehyung and Jungkook both shake their heads slowly.

"I don't really know, honestly." Jungkook hums as he looks up at the ceiling in thought. He then shrugs and smiles brightly which earns another great big smile from Tao.

"He's so precious! I just want to love and hold  and protect!" Tao giggles excitedly. Taehyung smiles brightly as he looks over at Jungkook who did the same.

"Can i take you to dinner?" Taehyung offers suddenly with a smile. Yito and Tao nod slowly with a grin as they stand up from their seats.

"Yes please!" Jin calls from the kitchen. Taehyung rolls his eyes as Tao and Jungkook laugh softly.

"Maybe some other time, Jin hyung!" Taehyung replies with a light laugh. Jin scoffs from the kitchen as the four begin to slowly leave. "So there's this nice Italian place. How about that?" Taehyung offers as he spins around to walk backwards for a moment.

"Yeah, sure. Be careful, Tae." Yito smiles as he watches Taehyung walk backwards. Taehyung quickly nods and spins back around to open the door.

"Old people first." Taehyung chuckles mischievously as he opens the door and gestures out of it with his hand. Yito, Tao and Jungkook all stop dead on the spot with wide eyes as they stare into the doorway. Taehyung frowns deeply and looks around the door to see his mother.

"Yito?" She calls out shakily before her face twists with anger.

"Kiji." Yito replied sternly as he crossed his arms angrily.