•Chapter 11•

"Are we there yet?" Taehyung whines as he rests his head on the window of the car with a pout. Jungkook chuckles from the drivers seat and glances over to look at Taehyung, his smile growing even more.

"Almost. Look." Jungkook points to the huge mall coming into view and Taehyung's face lights up. He sits straight in his seat and looks over at Jungkook with a huge, boxy smile.

"Thank you again." Taehyung blushes softly as he looks away and bites his lip. The butterflies from before began to spin around in his stomach and his heart pounded heavily.

These feelings for Jungkook that kept coming up were really confusing Taehyung. He had sworn to himself that he would be straight, he'd fall for a girl, marry her, have kids- a normal, boring life. But Jungkook made him wonder whether that was the right thing for him. His father always looked so happy with his husband so surely Taehyung could be happy with Jungkook?

"We're here." Jungkook smiles as he parks the car and turns it off. Taehyung smiles brightly and leaps out of the car quickly, bouncing up and down on the spot.

"Come ooooon." Taehyung whines as Jungkook slowly gets out the car with a chuckle. Once Jungkook was out of the car, Taehyung rushed over and closed the door for him so they could get into the mall quickly.

"Come on then, Sparkles." Jungkook smiles as he locks the car and begins to walk towards the mall with his hands in his pockets. Taehyung skips alongside him with a huge smile, the butterflies flying even faster then before.

The worlds changed since his father's died. Sexuality wasn't a huge problem anymore so people wouldn't be bothered if they saw a gay couple walking around. If Jimin and Yoongi could get away with it, Taehyung surely could.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung calls out softly as they enter the mall together. Jungkook hums softly as he glances over Taehyung with a smile. "Do you like me?" Taehyung blurts out as he looks around the huge shopping area. Jungkook giggles softly and pats Taehyung's shoulder softly.

"I think you know the answer." Jungkook whispers softly as he puts his hand back in his pocket and smiles. Taehyung beams brightly as he looks over at Jungkook then spots something behind him.

"Look, Jungkook!" Taehyung exclaims as he stops and points at the huge Gucci store before them. Jungkook chuckles as he watches Taehyung rush towards it with a big smile.

"We can have a look but i'm not sure if we can afford anything from here today." Jungkook calls out to Taehyung who was waiting in the doorway for him. "Okay? Look at the price before-" Jungkook continues but Taehyung runs off inside before he can finish.

||

"You literally just bought like everything in the mall, Sparkles." Jungkook chuckles as he takes one of the many bags from Taehyung.

"I can do it." Taehyung protests as he tries to take the bag back but Jungkook shakes his head. Taehyung sighs in defeat and adjusts the bags on his arm as they walk.

"Do you wanna go home now?" Jungkook asks as he holds back a small yawn. Taehyung bites his lip as he thinks and shakes his head slowly. "Lead the way." Jungkook sighs softly as Taehyung spins around and rushes back towards the centre of the mall.

"Where is it?" Taehyung whispers to himself as he scans all the stores in the area. "Oh, there!" Taehyung exclaims as he grabs Jungkook's hand and smiles back at him as he rushes towards a store.

"I don't think we can get one of these." Jungkook sighs as he gently pulls back on Taehyung's hand to slow him down. Taehyung frowns as he stops walking and turns to face Jungkook with a light pout.

"Why not?" Taehyung whines softly as he pulls his hand away from Jungkook who bites his lip softly. He didn't like seeing Taehyung upset and all he wanted was for him to be happy.

But a puppy?

Jungkook did say that they could look at the puppies- not buy one. But Taehyung's cute little pout would make Jungkook do absolutely anything so he would just have to convince Jin to let him keep it.

"You know what, we can get one but only a little one." Jungkook smiles softly at Taehyung who's face lights up once more. He suddenly pulls Jungkook into a hug and burrows his face into his neck.

"Your the best." Taehyung smiles as he pulls away and runs into the store to look at the dogs. Jungkook watches Taehyung as he walks around the shop, his huge boxy smile never leaving his face once. As they wander around, Jungkook spots a small puppy in a box of its own.

Free to a good home.

"Hey, Sparkles. Come look at this little guy." Jungkook calls out into the store softly, unable to actually see Taehyung. It didn't take long for his loud footsteps to be heard and his huge smile came into view.

"Aww! He's so cute!" Taehyung exclaims as he picks up the small black and tan ball of fluff, bringing it up to his face. The small puppy yaps and licks Taehyung's face, instantly liking him.

"Do you want him?" Jungkook asks softly as he looks towards the person behind the counter who nods quickly. Taehyung giggles as he holds the puppy in one of his huge hands with a big smile.

"Yeah. I'll call him... Yeontan." Taehyung beams as he wanders over to the wall of collars. "We need one of these too." Taehyung mumbles to himself as he looks up at the daunting wall, Yeontan safely cradled in his arms. Jungkook smiles brightly as he looks at the two, a warm feeling spreading through him.

Maybe Taehyung will love me now?