•Chapter 2•

Taehyung sighs deeply as he examines himself in the mirror. His hair is swept forward onto his forehead and slightly wet from the shower. His sparkly suit sits smugly on his muscular body and brightens up his outfit of complete black- black jeans, black t-shirt and black trainers. The blazer was as smart as he was going to get.

"Are you done yet? The helpers are here and i need you to go with them to set up!" Taehyung's mother knocks on the door quickly. Taehyung rolls his eyes and does the buttons up on his blazer before lazily wandering over to the door.

"Is this okay?" He mumbled as he opened the door and his mother came into view. She quickly scrutinised him from head to toe and shook her head with disappointment.

"It will have to do." She sighs as she turns on her heel and quickly rushes down the hall. Taehyung slowly closes the door to the safety of his room and meanders down the hall after his panicking mother.

"Taehyung, head to the kitchen and help take out the food." Taehyung's mother suddenly calls out from somewhere in the house. Taehyung rolls his eyes and stuffs his hands in his pockets as he slowly wanders to the kitchen full of strangers. There were a mixture of young men and women in there, rushing around in posh looking outfits- no doubt his sisters idea. He heads straight for the large plate of brownies and stuffs one in his mouth before picking it up and heading to the large dining room.

"Oh, hey Sparkles." A familiar silky voice calls out behind Taehyung who jumps at the sudden voice. The brownie in his mouth drops onto the full plate he was holding and he begins to choke on a crumb that tumbled down his throat at the surprise. A rush of black and white comes into Taehyung's view and takes the plate off him, placing it on the counter next to him. Taehyung manages to stop coughing and gulps heavily as he looks up into someone's deep eyes.

Wasn't that the boy from the shop?

"Ah- my bad. Are you alright?" The black haired boy smiles softly as he places a hand on Taehyung's
shoulder. Taehyung nods slowly as he scans the boys features.

Yep, definitely him.

"I'm fine, thanks." Taehyung smiles back as he runs a hand through his hair. The boy watches Taehyung closely and licks his lips quickly.

"I'm Jungkook. You're the guy from the shop- sparkles." The boy named Jungkook scans Taehyung head to toe with greedy eyes and smirks. "Sparkles look good on you." He adds slowly. Taehyung blushes slightly and looks away quickly.

"I'm Taehyung." He mutters deeply. Jungkook nods slowly with a smile and bites his lip softly.

"Taehyung!" Taehyung's mother screams from somewhere in the house. Taehyung rolls his eyes and sighs as Jungkook chuckles softly.

"The devil calls, huh?" Jungkook smiles softly as he grabs the plate of brownies. "See you later, sparkles." He winks before slinking off into the dining room. Taehyung gulps as he watches the slender man glide off before leaving to his mother calls.

||

Jungkook smiles to himself as he walks towards Taehyung with two glasses of champagne. He thought that Taehyung was really, really hot and he wanted to try and get on his good side. The only problem was that he couldn't openly flirt with Taehyung. Reason number one, Taehyung was clearly straight. Reason number two, Jungkook didn't want his workmates to tell his parents about his sexuality.

"Hey there, sparkles." Jungkook calls out softly as he approaches Taehyung. He once again jumps and turns around with a face of shock like before. Something about how innocent he looked sparked something within Jungkook- he wasn't sure what but he felt something deep inside.

"Oh, hey Jungkook." Taehyung quickly acts casual and runs a hand through his hair. Something about the way Taehyung swept his hair back and the smoothness of his voice attacked Jungkook in all the right places and gave him shivers. Jungkook chuckles softly and hands the attractive male a glass.

"Here, this party is boring as heck so you'll need it." Jungkook groans as he takes a huge gulp. Taehyung chuckles softly and nods before doing the same.

"Man, i don't wanna be here." Taehyung whines with a long sigh. Jungkook eyes light up and he quickly glances around the dining hall before leaning in close to Taehyung.

"We can sneak out and go to a real drinking place." Jungkook smirks as he hurriedly whispers into Taehyung's ear. A mischievous smile flashes on both of their faces before Taehyung nods quickly.

"Let's go." Taehyung agreed quickly and Jungkook claps his hands excitedly. Taehyung had no intentions on staying at the lame party so he really didn't care about leaving with the man who gave him butterflies- even though he was straight.

"Follow me." Jungkook commands quickly as they begin to casually walk through the crowd and towards the kitchen. As they enter, they release sighs of relief to see it was empty and sprint for the back door, laughing like a couple of children.

"I know the best place." Taehyung pants as they run down the street and away from his huge house. Jungkook hums softly as they run and glances over at Taehyung every now and then.

Damn, he was hot.