•Chapter 6•

"-And mom made me drive over here with your stuff because she knew you were to lazy to grab it yourself!" Taehyung's sister continued to rant as he heaves a suitcase from the car. He rolls his eyes as he drags it to the house, grunting softly. He had no idea he owned this much.

"Honestly Taehyung. How are you ever gonna get anything done if someone does it for you. It's no wonder you can't get a girlfriend." She continues as she follows Taehyung with a small bag. Taehyung stops dead on the spot and spins on his heel to face her.

"Excuse me? I can get a girlfriend!" Taehyung protests as he stared at his sister who sighs slowly. She looks towards the house and a smile instantly creeps into her face.

"Who's that?" She points towards the house quickly and Taehyung follows her finger to see Jungkook standing in the doorway, watching them. Taehyung gulps as Jungkook winks at him before turning on his heel and scurrying into the house.

"Um, no one." Taehyung mumbles as he turns away from his sister. She quickly reaches out and grabs his arm which causes him to tense up.

"Do you have a boyfriend, Tae?" She asks curiously as she moves around in front of him, making sure to stay in his line of sight. Taehyung frowns deeply and shakes his head as he pulls his arm from her grip.

"No. Im straight." Taehyung mutters deeply as he pushes past her and begins to pull the suitcase towards the house. His sister stands glued to the spot with a huge grin as she spots Jungkook again, this time in a window.

His eyes are closely focused on Taehyung and a small grin is plastered onto his face. Jungkook licks his lips slowly as he leans on the window sill, checking out Taehyung from inside. He pouts softly as Taehyung goes out of view and leans back from the window, spotting Taehyung's sister who was staring at him. Jungkook frowns and backs away from the window so he couldn't see her anymore.

Jungkook had no interest in girls. Only Taehyung.

||

"Is that kid gone yet?" Yoongi yawns as he leans up from the couch to let Taehyung sit down. Taehyung throws himself down and groans dramatically as he stares at the TV.

"Yes she's gone. But she thinks i'm... gay." Taehyung whines as he covers his face to hide the embarrassment of being labelled that. Yoongi rolls his eyes and kicks Taehyung in the side hard.

"If your gonna whine then go away." Yoongi grumbles as he shuffles back down onto the couch, pushing Taehyung off in the process. Taehyung grunts as he hits the floor and watches as Yoongi curls up like a cat and falls asleep.

"You suck, Yoongi." Taehyung grumbled as he gets up from the floor and shuffles out of the room. Taehyung chuckles softly as he hears Yoongi yawn a sarcastic "thank you" before it was silent again.

Taehyung wanders towards the kitchen with his hands in his pockets and hums softly to himself as he glides towards the cupboards. He was hungry after all that work of bringing in his bags and just wanted to eat and sleep really.

He opens a cupboard and spots some cookies but he wasn't sure if he could reach. Taehyung stands on his tiptoes and reaches as far as he can, sticking out one leg to help him more. He smiled to himself as he feels the packet just at the tip of his finger and grasps at the air to grab it.

"Hey Sparkles." A sudden voice calls out just as Taehyung was about to grab the food. He jumps backwards in shock before tripping up and landing on his butt. He quickly turns to see Jungkook kneeling on the floor, laughing really hard.

His eyes are creased into nothing and a huge smile is spread across the whole of his face. His dark hair jumps up and down on his head as he switches between heaving in breaths and laughing deeply.

He looks gorgeous.
What- no! He doesn't! Damnit Taehyung!

Taehyung frowns deeply as he feels himself blush slightly- was it from embarrassment or because of his feelings about Jungkook? Taehyung slowly stands up and Jungkook follows suit quickly as he pants and clutches his side.

"Next time, tell me before you just yell." Taehyung mumbles as he heads back over to the cupboard to reach the cookies. Jungkook bites his lip as he leans on the counter and watches as Taehyung's shirt lifts and tightens on his body.

The shirt now revealed the deep V of Taehyung's hip bones as well as his grey underwear and a small section of his abs. It tightened around his chest and muscles and showed off Taehyung's body. His jeans tightened around his thighs as he stretches up to grab the food and outlined the large bulge sat in them.

"I-I'll help." Jungkook gulps as he slowly moves towards Taehyung who stops stretching and turns to Jungkook with a frown.

"But aren't you shorter then-" Taehyung questioned but was cut off by Jungkook soft lips being pressed gently onto his own.