•Chapter 20•

"Wake uuuuup!" Hoseok screams as he launches himself on top of Taehyung and Jungkook who groan deeply. They had originally been sleeping in each other's arms but had somehow ended up now hugging each other's feet. Hoseok chuckles deeply as he rolls off the bed and watches as Taehyung and Jungkook push each other's feet away with deep frowns.

"You two are weird." Yoongi suddenly chuckles softly as he leans in the doorway. Taehyung groans and rubs his eyes as he attempts to comprehend why he was clutching Jungkook's legs. Jungkook ruffles his hair softly as he sleepily waves a hand at Hoseok as a silent 'hello'.

"ARE THEY UP YET?!" Jin's yelling shatters the soft silence of the house in a billion pieces as he cooks breakfast. "THIS DOG KEEPS WHINING!" He added at the top of his lungs. Taehyung chuckles softly as he drags himself out of the bed and sleepily shuffles towards the kitchen to find Yeontan. Hoseok and Yoongi watch him leave before turning to Jungkook with huge smiles.

"Sooo- Taehyung was in your bed, shirtless, hugging your legs. Care to enlighten us?" Yoongi smirks as he pushes himself away from the doorway and stands by Hoseok's side. Jungkook chuckles nervously as he scratches the back of his neck.

"Um well, it's a long story and i'm sure Jin will yell at us for taking too long." Jungkook mumbles quickly as he hops off the bed and begins to push Hoseok and Yoongi towards the door. "Let's just go to breakfast." Jungkook smiles brightly as he shoves them into the hall and quickly rushes past them towards the kitchen.

"What do you reckon?" Hoseok smiles as he crosses his arms and slowly walks down the hall with Yoongi who hums softly in thought.

"Maybe some late night fun?" Yoongi chuckles softly as he plants his hands in his pockets and smiles. Hoseok nods in agreement, snickering softly as the two approach the kitchen. As they lay eyes on Taehyung and Jungkook sitting half asleep next to each other, they can't help but let out a laugh.

"What's funny?" Jimin asks curiously as he tilts his head with a small smile. Yoongi shakes his head with a smile and makes his way to sit next to Jimin who continued to softly pester him about the 'joke' he was hiding.

"Ooh! I wanna hear the joke!" Jin calls from the kitchen as he makes his way out with a large plate of pancakes. Hoseok rolls his eyes as he looks over at Yoongi who bit his lip softly.

"Well, Yoongi showed me a funny video last night." Hoseok covered as he glanced over at Jungkook and Taehyung who weren't paying attention at all.

"Do you think they will say anything?" Jungkook whispers softly to Taehyung as he sits sideways on the chair. Taehyung hums softly as he plays with his lip and shrugs.

"I doubt it." Taehyung whispers back as he blocks out the ongoing conversation of the other boys. Jungkook nods slowly with a light smile and reaches out to stroke Yeontan who was happily curled up in Taehyung's lap.

"Why don't you like me?" Jungkook pouts softly as he scratches the small puppy behind the ear. Yeontan begins to wag his tail happily and sloppily licks Jungkook on the hand. Taehyung raises his eyebrows with a smile and glances over at Jungkook.

"I think he does now." Taehyung smiles as he sees the large plate of pancakes on the table. "Ooh food!" Taehyung exclaims as he quickly places Yeontan on the floor and grabs a plate. He then realises how silent the room was and how the boys were all looking at him and Jungkook.

"We've been trying to get your attention for at least two whole minutes!" Jin exclaims from his seat at the table. Jungkook smiles sheepishly as Taehyung frowns softly.

"Oops." Taehyung whispers to himself as he grabs a pancake and begins to eat it slowly. Namjoon laughs softly as he shakes his head and goes back to his coffee while the other boys begin to eat too.

"Were they talking about us?" Jungkook leant over to Hoseok and whispered softly. Hoseok shook his head with a smile and let out a small smile.

"No, but i still wanna know about you and..." Hoseok trails off as he looks at Taehyung and wriggles his eyes brows. Jungkook blushes softly and looks away as Hoseok chuckles.

"Who let Tannie out by the way?" Taehyung muttered through a mouthful of food. Jin frowned deeply as he disapproved of Taehyung's table manners and shook his head.

"You forgot to close your door when you ran off to Jungkook's room to do whatever it was you two did last night." Jin rolls his eyes as he sips his orange juice with a slight frown. "What were you doing in there?" He added as he slowly put down his drink.

"Yeah, Taehyung. What were you doing in Jungkook's room like that?" Yoongi asked as he leant forwards on the table and linked his hands with a mischievous grin. Taehyung cleated his throat as he glanced over at Jungkook who was biting his lip.

"Well-" Taehyung started but was cut off quickly by his phone ringing. He let out a sigh of relief as he pulled his phone out and frowned at the Unknown Number. Jungkook sent Taehyung a quick glance as he picked up reluctantly.

"Taehyung? Is that you, little lion?" Taehyung's father called shakily down the phone.