Prologue 1/3: Get Ready to Train

Start from the beginning

Dark Squid: Excellent. So what powers does he have?

Thief: He has a Power Glove, which he can use to turn people into dust. It only works on one person at a time, and it takes a while to charge back up, but he generally uses it to scratch his ass.

Dark Squid: Perfect. I'd think of using this as a last resort in case one person is just way too powerful.

Skarlet: It does clash well with Waluigi's power of T-posing people.

Dark Squid: Alright, everyone. Let's get started on...

Suddenly, they hear a knock on the big lair door.

Dark Squid: I'll get it.

She went out to the door and opened it to see a guy in a red suit with a mustache. Right beside him was a metallic version of Sonic.

???: I'm willing to join your evil team.

Dark Squid: Who are you supposed to be?

???: I am Dr. Ivo Robotnik, but everyone, including myself, calls me Dr. Eggman. I heard that one of my creations, Infinite, is joining the good guys, and I, along with my Metal over here, want to join you guys to take revenge on that traitorous jerk.

Someone then appeared behind Eggman. It was Scourge the Hedgehog.

Scourge: Oh hey. I'm just as worthy to join you as Eggman is. Even though a friend of Infinite broke my phone ruining the evidence I had, I took Infinite's phone to which these photos from my phone are sent.

Scourge then showed the photos of Meggy while she was naked, which was caused by Dark Squid and her partners for revenge on taking their headgear.

Dark Squid: You... took pictures... of Meggy's humiliation... when we forgot to? I have to do something terrible related to that just to screw with her.

Scourge: Plus, I also found this in Meggy's house which was previously owned by Infinite, but I have to keep this safe and secure and out of anyone's sight, because it it's put out, it will summon the most powerful giant floating head ever.

Dark Squid: Sounds interesting. You and Eggman are hired.

Eggman: Excellent.

Dark Squid: Alright, everyone. It's time to start your training.

Eggman: You ready, Metal?

Metal Sonic: Uh uh uh. You didn't say the magic word.

Eggman: *growls* Pingas.

Metal Sonic then got ready as everyone looked at Eggman with a weird look.

Eggman: Don't mock me for the code word I used for Metal. Let's just train already.

Dark Squid and everyone else started training for the next few days in order to become more powerful.

(Now back to the heroes)

Everyone that Meggy is teaming up with have arrived at the castle, as she started to talk to everyone on what just happened today.

Meggy: Alright, everyone. The war against Dark Squid is gonna start in a few days, so it's time for all of us to start training. Everyone have your weapons ready?

Everyone: Yes.

Meggy: Alright, everyone. If we all work together and do our best, we can all take Dark Squid down.

They heard a knock on the door, and Meggy opened it to see Sonic and his Pikachu.

Sonic: Oh, hey, Meggy. You remember us meeting before.

Meggy: Yeah. So, Sonic. What do you want?

Sonic: I heard that my villain, Eggman, has joined Dark Squid's forces. I also heard that Mephiles and Scourge has joined them as well.

Meggy: Of course you can join us, and so can your Pikachu.

As Sonic's Pikachu ran over to the other 2 Pikachus and played together, Sonic looked over at Infinite and was shocked.

Sonic: Infinite?!

Meggy: It's alright, Sonic. Infinite has switched sides and is actually a good guy inside.

Infinite: She's right, Sonic. I never wanted to be a villain all along.

Sonic: Oh. Well, you're okay in my book, Infinite.

Sonic and Infinite shook hands and both agreed to team up.

Meggy: I know of quite a good way to have you trained.

Meggy got out a giant box filled with Inkling-shaped dummies.

Meggy: These are most of what you'll tussle with in the war.

She handed a dummy to a person each.

Meggy: Now what I want you to do with them... is break them apart! Hit them! Slash them! Shoot them! Get rid of everything of the dummy until there is nothing left. Use your weapons as your main way to defeat them, and I'll provide more for you once your dummy is destroyed. Now begin!

Everyone started to destroy their dummies with their weapons, while Meggy complimented them on their good attacks and strategies. She knew that once they are all trained up, they are sure to win.

Days until the war: 3

That was the first third of the prologue for this upcoming story that was very hyped up mainly in both parts of "Ask Meggy Anything". I hope you will all enjoy this story once it comes out. This will be the biggest story I made (aside from Ask Meggy Anything, of course). Chapter 1 releases on January 7th, but I'll release 2 more parts to the prologue, along with 2 parts just showing all of the teammates on both sides, and they won't count as chapters. So, I'll see you all later!