The Other Steve

Hey everyone!! Who all has done the ALS ice bucket challenge?!?! I did today!! If you haven't done it yet I challenge you!!!! Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter. I don't own The Outsiders or characters.

~~~~

Steve's POV

The room was silent. We all had a lot on our minds but we didn't know what to say. There was a knock at the door.

"Come in." Greg choked. Two boys walked in.

"Hey Jack. Hey Steve." Greg said.

"Hey guys. I'm Steve Adair and this is my friend Jack Ragsdale." Steve Adair had reddish hair and was muscled up but he not like Darry and Greg muscled up, more like Soda. Jack had dark brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. He was built like Steve Adair. I remember now!!! When we spied on the girls and heard them talking!!!! They all had a thing for Jack but they never mentioned Steve!! Or maybe they HAVE a thing for him!! All the girls were eyeballing them. I'm surprised one of the guys haven't beat the tar out of them yet. I would if Shelby looked at them like that but I'm the jealous type. Who wouldn't be jealous when they have a girlfriend like mine!?

"What brings yall here?" Greg asked. Jack pointed at Shelby.

"She's a great friend. I was upset to here yall left town. I'm glad yall are back but I wish it was for a different reason." Jack said.

"So Jack, how ya been?" Skylar purred. Dally was turning red.

"I'm fine. How bout yall?" Jack wasn't flirting but Dally was still jealous.

"We're great since you're here." Leah flirted. Soda's jaw tensed. Steve Adair didn't say anything. He just walked over to Shelby. He put his hand beside Shelby and gently stroked her side. I tried to keep my cool.

"Oh my God you're so hot!!!!" I heard a girl yell. I turned around and was shocked to see Ashley hugging Jack.

"I think you need to leave for a second!!" Pony said shoving Jack out the door.

"What was that?!" Pony asked.

"I'm sorry Pony but we've obsessed over him for years. I don't know what came over me. Please forgive me." She was almost in tears.

"I guess so." Pony smiled and hugged her.

"Awe our Ashie's growing up Shelby. But I can't hug you and we can't fake cry together because you're in a hospital bed dy...." Lauren started but couldn't finish because she was crying to hard in Darry's chest. Everything was silent again.

"Dally I'm sorry I flirted with Jack." Skylar said quietly.

"It's ok but don't do it again."

"You know I would never cheat on you." Skylar looked up at him.

"Of course I do baby." Dally smiled and kissed her.

"I'm sorry to Soda. I shouldn't of done that." Leah said looking ashamed.

"It's alright babe. I just got upset because it reminds me of what Sandy did to me." Soda smiled.

"I could never do that to you. I wanna choke her to death for doing that to you." Leah said starting off kindly then finishing with a growl. Soda chuckled.

"I'm glad she did because I'd probably be married to her and then I wouldn't of gotten with you."

"You're so sweet." Leah kissed his cheek. We all for got about Steve Adair being their. He was holding Shelby's hand. I was still managing my temper but it was boiling quickly.

"So Steve how close were you and Shelby?" I asked.

"Very close." He kissed her hand.

"OUT!!!" I said pointing to the door.

"Bad move huh?" He asked.

"Well duh!! You better go before I throw you out!!" I yelled. I heard Greg laugh.

"What's so funny?" I asked him.

"I guess Shelby forgot to mention ole Steve." He laughed.

"What do you mean?" My blood was boiling.

"When Caden cheated on her she wanted payback. While they all liked Jack, Shelby liked Steve. That night she went to Steve's and got payback. They didn't go all the way but they were close to it. Don't be mad Randle. You were Shelby's first and Shelby wasn't your first. Shelby was drunk when that happened with Steve Adair. You weren't when it happened with Evie and who knows who else. Well....I hope you were drunk when you first saw Evie..I mean, look at her. Eww." He told me. He has a point but I have a temper.

"Maybe she just likes the name Steve." Two-Bit joked. I glared at him. I was going to say something else but before I could someone else knocked at the door.

"Oh great. What other boy is here?" I mumbled.

"I have some bad news and some good news.....

~~~~

Cliffhanger!! Sorry guys. Please Fav/Comment/Share!!

QUESTION: How many v-cards did Shelby start out with??