On the hunt pt.2

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOM CRUISE!!!!!!🎉😍❤️💘 Sorry I haven't updated in forever. I don't own The Outsiders or characters....I wish I did though.

~~~~
Greg's POV
"Alright guys we're gonna look at his house first." I told Two-bit and Dally.
"Why would the moron go back to his house after he did something like this?" Dally asked.
"You said it, he's a moron." I told him. He nodded.
"He was a good kid. I really liked him. He was smart and a damn good football player. Him and Shelby team roped together. His parents are great. They have a lot of money. They're socs really but considered theirselves greasers. They breed French and English bulldogs for a living. When you see their house you'll know how much money they make. I hate that we have to beat the living hell out of him." I sighed.
"Did Shelby really like him or just go with him for his money?" Two-bit asked.
"She really liked him. Shelby doesn't care about money. They were head over heels for each other. Every guy is for her I guess, but they didn't have what her and Randle have. I can see it in her eyes. You could tell she loved Caden but she's in love with Randle."
"Oh. So the pip squeak really cheated on her?" Dally asked.
"Yeah. With some blond soc. She's a whore and just got with him for his money. He realized that when Shelby was gone. He really lost something great."
"Has Skylar ever had a boyfriend?" Dally asked me.
"Yeah she dated Ty, Caden's brother, for about a year. Before him she dated this kid names Marko. That didn't last long though."
"What about Timber?" Two-bit asked.
"She had one other boyfriend. His name was Jake Patterson. He's mine and Shelby's cousin. They're still friends but they decided that they were better off friends than lovers."
"Oh so they don't have a dark past or anything?" Two-bit asked.
"Nope. They're all good kids. They just grew up on the wrong side of town. We're here." I pulled into the Unger house. I knocked on the door.
"What are you doing?!" Dally asked.
"Knocking duh." I said.
"It's late! They're all asleep! And we want to surprise them! If the assholes here his parents will protect him!" Dally yelled.
"Bryan and Paula, his parents, won't protect him. They love Shelby like their own. And Bryan stays up all night because he doesn't need a lot of sleep." I said. About that time Bryan opened the door.
"Hey Greg. How ya been doin? It's been a while." He said in his naturally happy voice.
"Been doin good man. Just here lookin for Caden."
"What for?"
"To beat em to a pulp." Dally said. Bryan looked at me confused.
"These are mine and Shelby's friends from Tulsa, Dally and Two-bit. Caden tried to kill Shelby once and me once. The first time he tried to shoot Shelby but I jumped and it hit me, putting me in a coma for awhile. A few days ago Shelby heard him talking to some girl at the lake. They came up with this plan to plant a bomb in my truck so when me and her went to OKC it would explode killing me but not her. Shelby tried to save me sitting where the bomb was. She was in a coma to and just got out of it." When I told him that his jaw tensed. He moved out the way and motioned us in.
"He's in his room. Greg promise me you'll teach him a lesson but please don't kill my son." He pleaded.
"I promise."

Caden's POV
I was sound asleep. I felt bad for killing Greg, I really did but it was the only way. I want Shelby back so I made a deal with this girl. When I shot at Shelby I didn't plan on hitting her or Greg. I was suppose to hit the sign above them so it would fall and let this girl know I would help her if she helped me but stupid Greg had to ruin the plan. So on the 4th of July I met her at the lake. She was mad at Greg. She told me if I wanted Shelby back I had to kill him. She said if I didn't she'd kill me and Shelby. So I did what she said. I killed him. It's been haunting me ever since. Me and Greg were good buddies.

"Wakey Wakey sleeping beauty." Someone said and dragged me out of bed. I opened my eyes and instantly regretted it. IT WAS GREG'S GHOST COMING BACK FOR REVENGE!!!! OH SHIT!!!! IM DEAD MEAT!!!!!
"Greg I'm sorry I killed you but please don't kill me!! I didn't want to she made me man!! When I shot at Shelby I wasn't aiming for her or you! I was suppose to hit the sign above ya to let her know I would help her if she helped me. But since you ruined it she got mad atcha and told me if I didn't kill ya she'd kill me and Shelby!!" I begged.
"Shut up Caden! Who made you do it!?" He asked angrily.
"I-I really don't know her man. I just saw her in town and all she told me was she wanted something Shelby had and that if I helped her get it, She'd help me get her. I asked her who she was and she just said it wasn't important." Greg and Dally's faces turned white.
"She's back." They said in unison.
"Wait a minute. If Greg's dead and yall are with him does that mean yall are dead to?" I asked.
"No stupid. Greg's not dead. Shelby heard you and the mystery chick talking but didn't tell us. She drove and the bomb hit her. She was in a coma but lived." Dally told me. My heart shattered into a million pieces.
"Oh My God I hurt her. I promised her I'd never hurt her." I put my face in my hands.
"Really kid. You're worried about that know? You cheated on her, almost killed me, and you almost killed her! But yet you're still worried about hurting her." Greg said.
"I kissed that girl because she spiked my drink and told me she was Shelby. I don't know what she put in that drink but it sure was strong because she looked like Shelby then. I really do love her Greg. I'm dying without her. She's like a drug. A drug I don't mine abusing."
"Look Caden I can tell you're telling the truth. When you lie your shoulder twitches. Thanks for the info on mystery chick but we came here to beat you so we get a punch apiece." Greg said.
"Fair enough." I said. As soon as I said that Greg's fist hit my jaw. He has this thing for hitting people's jaw.
"Who's next?" Greg asked.
"Me." Dally said swinging his fist. He hit me right on my left eye. That'll leave a mark.
"My turn." Two-bit swung. He hit my right eye. Great. Two black eyes and a swollen jaw.
"What about a kick apiece?" Dally asked Greg.
"Why not." Greg kicked me in the gut. I moaned.
"Don't hurt her again ya piece of shit." Dally said kicking me under my chin.
"If you do the whole gang will be here. You think you hurt know, you'll really be hurting then." Two-bit kicked my chest. They walked out of the room. Dally walked by me and spit on me.
"White trash." He mumbled. I deserved all that and more for hurting an angel like her.

Greg's POV
"Let's go talk to Bryan." I said. Paula and Ty were in the living room to.
"Geez Greg you were right. They do make a lot of money." Dally said looking around.
"They sure do." Two-bit agreed.
"We worked for every bit of it." Paula smiled.
"Hey Paula. These are our friends from Tulsa, Dally and Two-bit."
"Any friend of Greg's and Shelby's is a friend of mine." She said. "Sit down guys." We all sat down.
"You said friends from Tulsa. Why were yall in Tulsa. Caden said yall went to OKC already. That's why he was gone, to go visit Shelby. I still don't see why he'd try to kill his girlfriend." Bryan said.
"He hasn't told you?" I asked.
"Told us what?" Paula asked me.
"He cheated on Shelby. The next day we went to go check on her. She came running out, I thought it had something to do with Caden but she said her and her mom were fighting again. She wanted to go to Tulsa for awhile so we did. We've been their since early April. That day Shelby met Steve Randle. They hit it off and have been together since."
"On the rebound." Two-bit joked pretending to shoot a basketball. I gave him the "nows not the time for your bullshit" look. He got the hint because he cleared his throat and said "Sorry."
"He did what?! Did you know about this Ty?!" Bryan asked.
"Yes sir but I promised Caden I wouldn't tell. He said he'd tell yall when he was ready cause he knew yall would be mad."
"Of course we're mad but we wouldn't of been that upset if he hadn't of tried to kill her!" Bryan said.
"But theirs another twist." I said. They looked at me. "Caden told us the girl he cheated on Shelby with spiked his drink and told him she was Shelby. He was so out of it he thought she looked like Shelby so he kissed her. He met this girl on the streets who wanted something Shelby has. So they worked out a deal. He helped her, she'd help him. When he shot at Shelby he was trying to hit the sign above us to let this girl know that he'd help her, but I jumped up and hit the bullet. Then when he put the bomb in the truck it was because the girl was mad at me and wanted me dead so I wouldn't effect any other plans of theirs. The girl told him if he didn't do it then she'd have him and Shelby killed." I smirked.
"When he told you this was his shoulder twitching?" Paula asked.
"No. That's how I knew he was telling the truth."
"Who's this mystery girl?" Bryan asked.
"He doesn't know her name but me and Dally have a pretty good guess. Tell em Dal."
"The mystery girl is......
~~~~

Cliff hanger!! Don't hate me. Who do you think it is? What does she ant at Shelby has? Was a Caden lying or telling the truth? Thanks for the 10 thousand reads!!!! Please keep reading and Fav/Comment/Share.

QUESTION: What is Caden's last name??