OKC

Shelby's POV

We've been living in our new apartment for a couple weeks now. I haven't received another letter from Steve. It kind of worries me. I have severe morning sickness. And Keaton has this habit of keeping everyone up at night. But I'm at the top of my class and I should graduate in two years. Yay!

"Shelby you have to tell him." Haley said.
"I know. But I really want to do it in person." I sighed.
"I know. But if you don't tell him he'll come home and think you just got really fat."
"You think I've gotten fat?"
"Uhhh no. Not at all." She looked away awkwardly.
"Great. Now I'm fat too."
"How about next weekend we go to Tulsa. You need to check on Dally and Pony anyway. See how the DX is going." She suggested.
"Ok. A little girl time fixes a lot."
"Sure does. Now hurry and get ready. You have class in an hour."
"Ugh!!" I stood up and went to change.

After class I came home.
"What's wrong? You've been crying." Sydni asked me as soon as I walked in the door.
"Nothing."
"Tell me."
"Fine. I had to run out of class and puke. It's so embarrassing."
"You puke way to much. I think you need to see a doctor about it."
"But Doctor Bentley is in Stilwell."
"Ya know, he's not the only doctor on Earth."
"But he's the only one I'll see."
"Then we're going to Stilwell this weekend. You need to make sure the baby's ok."
"Ok you're right."
"Always am. Now hold Keaton. I need a nap and you need practice." She handed him to me.
"Hey cutie." I cooed. He looked at me funny and spit up on me. It ran all down my shirt.
"This is just grand." I said holding him away from my shirt. Sydni laughed.
"It's not funny." I whined.
"You're right. It's hilarious!"

I just want Steve to come home...

~~~~

I know this sucks! Literally wrote it in 5 minutes. But the next few chapters are just fillers leading to the BIG event. So be patient and my updates will go back to normal. Love you all so much and thanks for the support. Like I said in a comment, my cousin passed away unexpectedly and it's just been a rough couple weeks for my family. But I will update more.

QUESTION: What do you think the big event is??