"Having fun," he says but his voice is monotonous.

"You look like the antonym of the word, 'fun,'" I chuckle lightly to myself.

"And you look like the very definition of the word, 'boring,'" He retorts with a smirk.

I roll my eyes.

"Another drink," Greed says and the bartender immediately leaves the drink he's making for someone else to prepare Greed's drink.

That's surprising. The person looked irritated then turned his head, saw Greed and quickly averted his eyes and wiped the annoyance off his face. I blinked in confusion as I look at Greed, watching as he downed the last of his drink.

I look away from Greed and start to look at everyone else and begin to notice things like how nearly everyone in here is looking at him. Their eyes are cautious and there is also that hint of fear. No one dares to approach him and I remember back to when he walked to the bar and people instantly moved to the side to make room for him as if he was important.

That gave me even weirder vibes about him.

I look back at him and begin to wonder even more about him. Why did he associate himself with me when it seemed like he could have anyone he wanted? I'm basically a kid but he looked older than me so why is he even spending time with me? He's like a nut that's just so impossible to crack but did I even want to crack it?

He looks at me and with a blush on my face, I turn away from him and sip gingerly at the drink that's in front of me. I choked, the taste of alcohol disgusting and bitter on my tongue. My face scrunches up because of the burn that I felt at the back of my throat. It's a weird sensation that I didn't like at all.

I hear a chuckle beside me and I knew it was Greed instantaneously.

"You remind me of a bunny trying to drink liquor," he remarks, downing his drink while his eyes remain trained onto me.

Immediately another drink is in front of him prepared beforehand by the bartender who catered to him.

"Why would a bunny try to drink liquor in the first place?" I ask as I look at him.

He shrugs.

"Since you are the bunny, ask yourself," he says and I narrow my eyes which causes him to smirk.

"I'm not a bunny but I drank out of obligation," I say.

"Obligation to who?" He quirks a brow as humor dances across his features.

I harden my eyes.

"To you," I say as if it was obvious.

He quirks a brow as he leans closer to me and whispers, "I thought you didn't like me."

I splutter on my words as heat warms the tips of my ears. I didn't like him, I hardly knew him so of course I didn't like him. He's just interesting and that's all, really. The more I tried to convince myself of that, the more it felt less true in my mind but I refused to admit that I actually liked the guy.

"I'm going to the bathroom," I mumble before quickly standing and walking away.

I didn't know where the bathroom was but I'd look for it because I didn't want to spend another minute there when I knew he'd only tease me and make fun of me. Then I'd blush and he'd mock me even more. I cursed at the fact that I was so pale and so it was easy to see how red I got.

The music seemed to get louder as my ears began to pound and it was beginning to really hurt as I began to develop a headache. People ran into me as they danced and some couples who were making out vigorously bumped into me and knocked me into other people who glared at me. I shrunk against their angry looks and tried to walk quicker.

I make it to the bathroom door but before I can actually step inside, an arm wraps around my waist and I'm pulled into a chest.

"Wanna have fun for a few minutes cutie," a male voice says behind me.

I turn around and see a guy who is bigger than I am and taller as well. His breath reeks of alcohol and his hair is damp with wetness and I didn't know if it was alcohol or something else but I didn't plan on figuring it out.

"No thanks," I say quietly because I'm afraid that I'll anger him.

I struggle against him and try to pry his arms off me but despite how drunk he is, he's still strong and capable of keeping me close to him. I blamed myself for how weak I am. My arms are like toothpicks, my legs like twigs and my muscle mass is basically nonexistent.

"Don't struggle," he slurs into my ear and I cringe, "you'll like it, my dick does wonders."

I nearly gagged because his private part is the last thing I wanted to see. I'm scared and dread begins to build up in me as he pushes the bathroom door open and guides me inside. Bile brewed within me seeing the dirty bathroom with no one inside.

He releases me and like the idiot I am, I rush away from him and to a corner because the first thought that popped into my head is to get away from him.

"Please leave me alone," I beg him but he doesn't respond and continues to approach me.

Backed up into a corner, he attempts to place his lips on mine but I recoil and turn my face quickly so his sloppy lips touch my cheeks. His lips are wet and disgusting.

His hard private's poke my thigh and my anxiety level sky rockets because not only is he drunk enough but he is also very much physically capable of over powering me and doing as he wishes. Not to mention society overlooks gay forms of sexual assault and cares mostly about assault regarding females so I wouldn't even be able to receive any type of justice for this.

This is it.

You guys HATE me for this month long late update. I'm not sure why but I've lost the spunk I have for HNIG BUT don't worry, hopefully inspiration and spirit comes back to me.

 I'm not sure why but I've lost the spunk I have for HNIG BUT don't worry, hopefully inspiration and spirit comes back to me

~xoxo, Babybird.