Second chances

Klaus's pov:

I woke up in the middle of the night because Kacy was moving a lot. I noticed that she had tears on her face and I knew immediately that she was having a nightmare. I started shaking her to wake her up. She sat up breathing heavily. I put some of her hair behind her ear.

Klaus: You okay?

She nodded.

Klaus: You sure?
Kacy: Yeah. I'm okay.
Klaus: Do you want some water?
Kacy: Okay.

I got up and went to get some water for her. I poured the water in the glass and gave it to her. She drank the whole glass slowly. When she finished she gave the glass back to me.
Klaus: You wanna try to sleep again?

She took a deep breath.

Kacy: Okay.

She laid down. I left the glass on the table. Kacy was struggling to cover herself. The blankets were a mess because Kacy moved a lot during her nightmare, so I helped her.

Kacy: Thank you.
Klaus: Get some sleep little one.
Kacy: Good night.
Klaus: Good night baby.

I laid down next to her, but I wasn't sleepy anymore. I just stood there and watched her. Is she really dying? I'm gonna find a way to save her. I can't lose her. She is too young to die. Why bad things happen only to her?

Kacy's pov:

I woke up by a knock at the door. Klaus was still asleep. I shook him.

Kacy: Wake up.
Klaus: Why?
Kacy: Someone is knocking.

He got up immediately and went to open the door. I went behind him to see who it was. When Klaus opened the door, there stood dad.

Kacy: Daddy.

I went to hug him.

Klaus: You're her dad?
Killian: And you are her old dad.
Klaus: You look familiar. Have I seen you before?
Killian: Probably. I travel a lot. Come on Kacy. Let's go.

Why didn't he tell the truth? They are brothers. Twins in fact!

Kacy: Okay.

I hugged Klaus and he hugged me back and than I let go of him and turned around and started walking away. While I was leaving I looked behind to see Klaus still looking at me so I waved at him.

Kacy: I love you dad.

I whispered so low so my dad wouldn't hear it. I saw Klaus smiling and I knew that he had heard it.
We were driving back home.

Killian: You forgave him?
Kacy: Yeah I think I did.
Killian: Why?
Kacy: I don't have much to live dad. I don't wanna die with regrets.
Killian: Don't say it like that?
Kacy: Like what?! Like I'm not actually dying?! I am dying dad and I know that.
Killian: I will do everything to save you.
Kacy: There is nothing you can do.
Killian: Yes there is. I have been searching a lot, the past two weeks, and I have found a place where maybe, but just maybe we can find a cure, but we need Morgana and you.
Kacy: Okay.
Killian: Mikael told me about it.
Kacy: He really loves you, you know?
Killian: He cares about you too.
Kacy: Maybe. Dad?
Killian: Yeah?
Kacy: Why didn't you tell Klaus the truth?
Killian: Because I don't want to be part of his family anymore.
Kacy: Because they gave up on you?
Killian: Because they never looked for me.
Kacy: How do you know they didn't look for you?
Killian: Nik was there when they took me. He hid behind the tree, but I saw him. He let them take me, because he was jealous of me. I was  always stronger than him and that's why he is obsessed with power now!
Kacy: What about the others?
Killian: Kol, Rebekah and Henrik were too young to even remember me very good while Elijah and Finn, they just accepted the fact that I was gone.
Kacy: Why do you blame everyone of them than?
Killian: Because they gave up on me Kacy! They gave up! They just accepted the fact that I was dead and they moved on.
Kacy: I'm sorry. I didn't meant to make you mad.
Killian: It's okay. I'm sorry that I yelled.
Kacy: It's okay. Are we going to take Morgana?
Killian: I have already contacted her.
She must be coming soon. So is Mikael. He offered to take us there.
Kacy: Okay.
We went back home. Mikael was waiting for us.
I got out of the car with dad following me from behind.
Killian: Hello father. Have you been waiting for long?
Mikael: Just a bit. Hello sweetheart.
Kacy: Hello grandpa.

When I said that I swear I saw a smile in his face, but he turned around, trying to hide it.

Killian: Let's get inside and wait for Morgana to come.

Not soon after we went home Morgana arrived. Dad went to open the door and let her in.

Killian: Morgana. It's nice to see you again.
Morgana: Hello Killian. Where is Kacy?
Kacy: I'm here.

I said, making myself present.

Morgana: Hey sweetie. How have you been?
Kacy: I'm okay.
Morgana: That's good. We never got the chance to talk. I'm really sorry.
Kacy: You don't have to apologize. You didn't knew anything.
Morgana: Still I am really sorry.

I walked slowly towards her and wrapped my arms around her, to give her a hug. She hugged back.

Kacy: It's okay mommy.
Morgana: Oh baby. I have missed you.
Kacy: I have missed you too.
Killian: I don't wanna ruin the moment, but we have something more important to do. Let's go.