Sister

Sarah's pov: Kaden and Kacy wanted to go shopping, but I was feeling very tired so I convinced Klaus to take them. He and Kacy weren't too happy about that.

I was washing the dishes when I heard the door knock. Klaus is back so soon. I wonder why. I went to open the door, but when I did I saw the person that I have been hoping to never see again, my sister. Morgana was standing there smiling at me.

Morgana: Hello sister.

Sarah: Morgana!

Morgana: You seem surprised to see me?

Sarah: After what happened 12 years ago, I never thought I'd see you again.

Morgana: Are you gonna let me in?

Sarah: Come in.

Morgana: I was angry and disappointed about what happened with my child. I never found out the gender of the baby either.

Sarah: It was a girl.

She turned around and smiled sweetly at me.

Morgana: A girl?! Really?! She would have been perfect.

Sarah: Why do you act like that?

Morgana: Like what?

Sarah: Like you cared about the baby.

Morgana: I did care about the baby!

She looked hurt and offended by my comment.

Sarah: You wanted her just for power!

Morgana: I did not! I wanted my baby to be powerful. I wanted her to be the most powerful person in the world. I just wanted her to be just like me, but I did want her to be my child and I wanted to be a mother and I was very sad when my baby died. I never even got the chance to hold her.

Sarah: I want to believe you, but knowing you, I don't believe that's true.

Morgana: Belief whatever you want, but after what happened to my baby, I never want to have children again. I feel like I'm cursed and if I want another child, I will lose him or her too. Enough talking about my past. Let's talk about you. How is Grace? Can't wait to see her.

Sarah: I'm back with Klaus. He is my boyfriend again. We have another child. She is 11. Her name is Kacy

She frowned. 

Morgana: You're back with him?! Why would you go back with him?!

She looked a bit angry.

Sarah: Cause I had a kid with him and I got pregnant again so I had to give him another chance for the sake of my kids.

Morgana: I guess that's a good reason, but I still want to meet my nieces.

Sarah: Of course. I'm gonna text Klaus to come home with the girls.

I texted Klaus saying " Morgana is here. She doesn't know that Kacy is her daughter. She wants to meet her nieces. Come and behave."

He texted back just a minute later saying " Morgana is there?! I'm not bringing Grace there. Don't even think about it!"

I texted him back saying " You have to. She has no idea about Kay. She thinks her child is dead. Come home! Now!"

He didn't text back.

Morgana: Anything wrong?

Sarah: He doesn't want you to see Grace.

Morgana: And Kacy?

Sarah: What?!

Morgana: Grace and Kacy? You forgot to mention Kacy.

Sarah: Oh yes. Sorry.

Morgana: Are you hiding anything from me, sister?

Sarah: No. Why would I do that?

Morgana: Just checking.

Sarah: Morgana. Don't do anything to put my kids in danger? 

Morgana: I don't hurt my family Sarah so calm down.

Sarah: Ok. I just wanted to make sure.

After a while, I heard a knock at the door so I went to open it. Klaus and the kids came in.

Grace: Hey mom.

K.C: Hey mommy.

They gave me a hug and I returned it.

Sarah: Girls. My sister, your aunt is here to see you so I need you to behave, okay?

K.C and Grace: Okay.

Klaus: Hey.

Sarah: Hey.

I walked first to the living room and the girls were following me behind and Klaus was behind them, looking angry and refusing to look at Morgana so he just leaned at the door and looked at the ground. Morgana was so happy to finally meet her nieces. She went immediately to hug them. First, she hugged Grace and when she hugged Kacy, the hug was deeper so I looked at Klaus and he looked at me.

Morgana: It's so nice to finally meet you two. You are so grown up.

Then she looked at Klaus who was staring at the ground again.

Morgana: Klaus.

Klaus looked at Morgana once and then to Grace.

Klaus: Grace, come help me with something.

Grace: Okay dad.

They both went upstairs.

Sarah: I'm sorry about him.

Morgana: Don't worry. It's not actually his fault that he is angry.

Kacy: Angry about what?

Sarah: Nothing sweetie. It's grown-up talk.

Kacy: Okay mommy.

Kacy went and sat on the couch and turned the TV on and started watching.

Morgana: My daughter would have been the same age as her. They could have been friends. Maybe best friends. She is really cute.

I saw a tear running down her face, but she wiped away, trying to hide her feelings. I shouldn't have taken her away from her. I broke her heart. Now I can't give Kacy back to her.

Morgana: Seeing you and your daughters today made me realize how much I wanted my baby. We could have been a small family.

Sarah: Sister I'm sorry.

Morgana: It's okay. Everything is in the past now. I can not make anything to change that now. I just wished I had my daughter that's all, but all I can do is wish.

Author's note: Please read my other story Bloody Dreams. It will mean so much to me. It's my first original story. Please read it. 🙏