First steps and nightmare( part 2)

Klaus's pov: I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't saw the movie ending. When I finally noticed the movie was over. I decided to get up and go to my studio to continue with my painting. I spend hours there and I didn't notice the time. I knew that Sarah and Grace hadn't come home yet. They always spend a lot of time shopping and then they go out for lunch which also takes a lot of time. The house was in total silence until I heard a scream. Not any scream, but Kacy's scream. I wondered what happened so I went downstairs. Kacy was asleep, but she was moving and crying in her sleep. I went next to her and started shaking her.

Klaus: Kacy! Kacy! Wake up! Come on wake up!

I sat her down and sat behind her, keeping her from falling. I held her tight so she wouldn't kick me. She finally woke up. She didn't notice that it was me holding her so she got more scared. I held her head and forced her to look at me.

Klaus: It's me. It's me, love. I'm here. Calm down.

She gave one last look before she burst out crying and holding my T-shirt as she buried her face in my chest. I only held her with one arm, refusing to hug her. She was barely breathing and her heart was racing. It felt like she was gonna explode. After she calmed down, she still didn't let go of my T-shirt and when I tried to move, she held on to me harder. She looked traumatized like if I went away she would think that she wasn't safe. Every time I moved she let out a whimper and I didn't want that. I tried to get up, but she wasn't letting go of T-shirt and when I moved this time she closed her eyes and started shaking from fear and started crying again so I sat back down and held her again.

Klaus: It's okay. I'm not gonna go anywhere. I just need to get up. Please let go.

Kacy: No.

She started crying more.

I had to get away so I pushed her hands away and got up, but this didn't help at all cause she got even more scared. She sat down and crawled up in a ball, holding her head near the knees and looking left to right, like she was waiting for the monster of her dreams to just show up and try to kill her. I got closer and touched her shoulder, she reacted quickly by backing away, staring at me with fear. Those eyes who have never looked so scared and I thought I'd never see this happen, but here it was. I thought Kacy was so brave because she was ready to fight me and I'm the strongest creature in the world and now it feels like she is bowing down to someone that doesn't even exist. The monster of her dreams. She looks so hopeless and terrified that I couldn't help, but wanted to comfort her. I sat next to her and put my arm around her shoulders. She tried to kick me, but I held her down and calmed her down.

Klaus: It's me, love. Don't worry. I got you. I got you.

I don't know for how much I stayed like that, but I saw that she was sleeping again. I was finally able to put her down again and went upstairs to get a blanket and cover her.
What the bloody hell happened to her? I never thought I would see her break like this. She was the bravest person I knew. Something wasn't right here.

Author's note: Please read my other story Mistakenly Mine.

https://my.w.tt/hD3X8idrLU

Author's note: Please read my other story Bloody Dreams. It will mean so much to me. It's my first original story. Please read it. 🙏