Chocoholic

My daughter hasn't woken up yet and it has been 2 days. Her temperature has dropped completely. I have been with her every moment, refusing to leave her side.
I was holding her hand in mine, close to my lips so I could kiss it every minute.
She started moving a bit. Her eyes opened slowly and she looked at me. I never noticed how beautiful her eyes were. Her eyes were a mix of green and blue. They were absolutely amazing. Those eyes could make anyone fall for her. She is definitely going to be a heartbreaker.
She finally saw me. I let go of her hand, putting it down slowly. I got up from the chair and sat down on the corner of the bed facing her. I leaned in a bit.

Killian: Hi love.
Kacy: Hey.

Her voice was so low and tired.

Killian: How are you feeling?
Kacy: Okay.

I reached my hand and started stroking her cheek.

Killian: Kacy.

I took a deep breath.

Killian: Do you know anything about a disease?
Kacy: What do you mean?
Killian: Apparently you have a disease.
Kacy: What disease?
Killian: It's something that makes you not to be able to breath very well. You have a lung disease.
Kacy: Is it bad?

I didn't know how to answer her. I thought about it and decided not to tell her.

Killian: No.
Kacy: You hesitated.
Killian: It's dangerous, but I know you will be fine my little one.
Kacy: I feel tired.

I laughed.

Killian: You slept for two days.
Kacy: I'm still tired.
Killian: It's okay. You can rest.

She closed her eyes.

How can I tell her that she is dying. How can I tell my little girl that. I don't wanna lose her, but if she survives till eighteen than she will have her full powers and maybe that will help her.
No that won't work. She has to activate her werewolf curse. She has to kill someone. Than she will become a hybrid of werewolf and witch and she can turn on her free will, but she is so pure. If she kills someone that will ruin her, but she has to.
I leaned in and stroke her cheek, she opened her eyes again and looked at me. I removed my hand.

Killian: I'm sorry.
Kacy: Am I dying?
Killian: What?! No.
Kacy: Than why are you nice to me?
Killian: Cause I'm worried about you.
Kacy: You don't want me.
Killian: Of course I do.
Kacy: You want me gone. You said so.

She started tearing up.

Killian: Kacy love I'm sorry. I will never leave you again.
Kacy: You promise?
Killian: I promise.

She smiled at me and reached her hand slowly, for me to grab it. I took her hand in mine and started kissing it so many times, making her giggle. I love it when she giggles.  I leaned in and kissed her forehead slowly. Than I looked into her eyes, looking serious which made her frown.

Kacy: What's wrong?
Killian: I'm gonna put a condition if you wanna stay with me.
Kacy: What condition?

She said with her shaky voice.

Killian: You will go to a psychologist so you can get better.
Kacy: For how long?
Killian: Till you get better Kacy.
Kacy: But I can't.
Killian: You don't wanna stay with me?
Kacy: Of course I do. It's just that I can't tell him or her about the supernatural creatures.
Killian: Don't worry about that. I know a girl who knows about supernatural creatures and is a psychologist.
Kacy: Okay than I will go.

She didn't look happy about the decision.

I removed some hair from her face and I put it behind her ear and than I stroke her cheek and smiled at her which she gladly returned it, but it was quick to fade away. She closed her eyes to rest.