The color (part 2)

Klaus's pov: I have been so angry lately that When I saw what Kacy did to my studio, I just couldn't hold it in anymore. I hit her and kicked her with all I could and said some mean things to her. The worst thing was when I broke her hand. She was in so much pain. She screamed at the top of her lungs and kept saying "my hand". She started asking for Sarah and I was trying to calm her down, but it was impossible. Soon she fainted from all the pain. She couldn't handle it anymore. I had her in my arms.

Klaus: Kacy, sweetheart wake up. Come on wake up.

I picked her up bridal style and vamp sped to the hospital.

Klaus: I need a doctor.

I yelled. Soon some nurses came and took her from my arms. I tried to follow them, but one of the nurses told me to wait.

Klaus: I have to be with her. I have to be with my daughter.

The nurse: I'm sorry, but you have to wait here, sir. It will be alright. Just wait here and let us do the job. 

I nodded and went to sit down. In moments like this, I feel angry that the vampire blood doesn't work on Grace and Kacy. Sarah will kill me. I can't call her. She is with Morgana and I don't want her here. I waited for hours until the nurse came to tell me the news. I got up.

The nurse: Your daughter will be okay. She was beaten up pretty badly. She has 3 broken ribs. A cut in her forehead and her hand was completely broken. Now what I need to know is how did this happen?

Klaus: You don't need to know that. Now take me to see my daughter.

I compelled her.

I followed her to the room where Kacy was. She looked broken. Her hand had a splint and she had a lot of bruises. I compelled the nurse to go away and went to sit near Kacy. I texted Sarah " Kacy is in the hospital. Don't worry. Don't tell Morgana." That was all I said and turned my phone off cause I knew she will be asking for details. I pushed Kacy just a bit away and laid down next to her. I put her in my arms and I started rubbing her cheek and I smiled at her peaceful form. I kissed her forehead and put her head on my shoulder as I hugged her. Not too much cause I know she was hurt. I stayed like that for a while till Kacy started moving and I got up letting her go. As soon as she saw me she backed away, but then she had to hold her hand in her stomach cause it hurt her. I just looked at her and I didn't say a thing. I sat down again and started looking at the ground. When I looked at her, she was backed away in the corner. She was scared of me. She was scared. I lost her. Sarah warned me and I didn't listen. I lost her. She will never see me the same again. I will always be the monster she will fear so much. She will hate me forever. The door opened and Sarah came in running and Morgana was behind her. As soon as she saw Kacy she ran to hug her.

Sarah: Baby what happened? Come on tell mommy what happened.

Kacy just looked at me and in that moment, everybody understood what happened. I just kept looking at the ground. Sarah got up and stood in front of me. I didn't look at her.

Sarah: You did this?!

She said angry at me at what I had done. She slapped me very hard and I swear it hurts.

Morgana: Why?!

She asked me in such a calm voice. I just looked at her for a couple of seconds and turned my head towards Kacy who had a few tears running down her cheek. I got up and went closer to Kacy and she tried to hide in her mother's arms.

Sarah: Stay away from her Klaus!

I removed her hand forcefully and kissed Kacy's cheek.

Klaus: I will come back.
I whispered and stroked her cheek and smiled at her for just a moment and then I left. I was so scared that I had actually lost my daughter forever and my girlfriend and Grace. My little Grace. What will she think about me after what I did to her little sister that she adores so much? 

After I was out of the hospital I vamp sped home to my studio. I started cleaning everything. I tried to fix some of the things that were broken. I look at the ground where Kacy's blood is and I remembered what I did and tears escaped my eyes, but I wiped them away as soon as possible. I'm not going to cry. I haven't cried in a thousand years and I'm not gonna start now.

 After I finished I went to the room and tried to sleep, but I couldn't so I went to Kacy's room and when I was there I saw something that looked like a book, opened on Kacy's desk. I went to look at it and inside I saw photos and paintings and some of the letters she had written to me saying that she loved me very much and that she forgave me for everything. I read every word and saw every drawing that she had done. I got so emotional and I couldn't handle it anymore. I started packing my bag and I put everything that I could get with me. I also took the book Kacy had done. I put the bag in the car and then I drove away.  I had to go away or else Kacy would never be happy again. Again?! She was never happy. I ruined her life. I have never seen her smile. I never gave her a reason to smile. I hope she will be happy now and I hope this wasn't a goodbye.