Chapter Eleven- Family

Nico's POV

Walking through the woods was how I relaxed. The shadows enveloping me in darkness. The trees keeping me hidden. The silence making the woods less frightening and even a bit peaceful.And for the first time ever, I had someone with me.

Bianca.

We rarely even had bonding time, and when we did, they were always short. There was never enough time for it. So this was a nice change for us.

Leaves crunched under our feet and the chirps of crickets could faintly be heard, but other than that, our walk was silent.

"Do you like being back here, Nico?" said Bianca quietly. Her words were so quiet, that if Nico wasn't right beside her, then he wouldn't have heard her.

"Not really," shrugged Nico, matching her tone of voice. "It's hard to enjoy it when one of your best friends was betrayed here."

Bianca nodded silently."Seeing Lady Artemis was the best thing that happened here. Unfortunately, it was the only one. But listening to Percy's achievements was okay."She laughed to herself. "Did you see how red his face was?"

I chuckled. "Yeah."

Our laughs died down.

"It's good to see him back to normal after all his problems," she whispered.

"It is."

The silence returned.

"How did you feel when Chaos recruited you?"

"I felt...happy. Relieved. I had a second chance to prove myself and I wanted to us it," I said.

She sighed. "It's hard being Hades' child."

"You mean an outcast. The loner. The one that didn't fit in. That's why you left me for the Hunters."

I saw tears prickling at the edges of her eyes and immediately regretted what I said.

"I'm sorry, Nico. For leaving you." A tear dropped to the ground. "For dying on you." Then she did the thing that surprised me most.

She hugged me.

I stood there in shock, not proccessing hat happened. I awkwardly put my arms around her. Her head was on my chest and her tears were staining my cloak. I hugged her tighter and put my head on her shoulder.

I wasn't ready to let her go.

~~~~~

Aww.  :'(  So sad.

Sorry about No Thalico, but I'm probably saving that for later.

Now, on with the excuses. It was school...That is my great excuse. I had all this homework and essays, and my AP Classes are taking a toll on me.

The next thing is that my aunt took my laptop. Like, FOR REAL!!! Ugh. She had to "do" something on it, so now, I am using my tablet to write this.

My fingers are SO sore.

And, I KNOW, this is  short chapter, but this will be the only thing you get the next few weeks.

OOR I might sneak this in my room, and secretly write the chapers. ;) My parents are really big on bedtime.

Question: What does Frank's life depend on?

And now, is the horrible, horrible time to say goodbye. So GOODBYE! SAYONARA! ADIOS! SEE YOU LATER! AUE REVOIR!

Sorry, I don't know many goodbye sayings.