Percy Jackson has saved the world two times, from Gaea and from Kronos. He can finally relax. But when his half brother Kurt arrives, he's betrayed by everybody except his three most reliable friends.
When he decides he can't take it anymore, he leaves camp for good. Chaos offers Percy a place in his army and wants Percy to become his new son. Now he's powerful as ever, and with his three best friends by his side, they are the most powerful army in the universe.
But right when Percy is at the height of his strength, Chaos's brother, End, escapes from the Shadow Void, to exact revenge on Chaos. Now he has to return to the one place he vows he would never come back to... Camp Half-Blood.
(on a permanent hiatus || but I mean, if you want to read it, go ahead. just beware the cringy writing)
- A New Life (Percy Jackson Fanfic)
- Chapter One-Reliving the Past
- Chapter Two-Powers
- Chapter Three-Reunited With Old Friends
- Chapter Four-You Want Me To Be Your What?!?!
- Chapter Five- A Mission
- Chapter Six-The Arrival
- Chapter Seven-The Aura
- Chapter Eight-The Campfire
- Chapter Nine- The First Battle
- Chapter Ten- A Trip Down Memory Lane
- Chapter Eleven- Family
- Chapter Twelve - Training
- Chapter Thirteen-My 'Crush'?
- Chapter Fourteen - Olympian Council
- Chapter Fifteen - Two New Friends
- Chapter Sixteen- Parents
- Chapter Seventeen- Malls and Big Screen
- Chapter Eighteen - Filler
- Chapter Nineteen- Records and Special Role Models
- Chapter Twenty- The Mind of Chaos
- Chapter Twenty-One - Blood
- Chapter Twenty-Two - Lycanthrope
- Chapter Twenty-Three - Discussions
- Chapter Twenty-Four - A Sector Arrives
- i changed my mind