Restaurant Stunt

--- time skip to later that evening once arriving at Tyler's hotel ---

"I cannot believe what you pulled at the restaurant," Tyler growled as he shut the door to the hotel room.

You gently bit your bottom lip as you stared down at the floor, scuffing your shoes on the carpet while he spoke.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you," he said while standing in front of you.

"I'm sorry daddy, I just...I just really wanted you," you muttered while staring up with innocent eyes. "...still do..."

Tylerlifted his arm up, pointing at the bedroom door. You walked to the bedroom with him, standing nervously as to what his plan was for taking action against you. "You've been a very, very bad girl. Face the wall and raise your fucking skirt." he commanded. You placed yourself against the wall and lifted up the back of your skirt as instructed. Your exposed lower half dawned a red lace thong Tylerhad bought you on your shopping spree.

"Start counting, kitten," he said lowly. Tyler's hand landed on your ass, an immediate stinging that shot through you from the impact that made you gasp.

"One," you whimpered. The same actions were done until reaching fifteen, where your eyes clenched shut at the final smack. "Fifteen," you groaned out. Tylerran his fingers over the delicate and sensitive skin that glowed bright red from his hits. "You did so well princess," he said with a smile as he turned you to face him.

"So, you want me, is that right?" he said with a devious grin and dark eyes filled with lust. You nodded your head, receiving yet another hit against your ass and making you moan loudly from his fingers brushing up against the butt plug that was still in you.

Why do I always forget to use my damn words with him

"Did I stutter, kitten?" he hissed.

"No daddy," you said quickly. "Yes, I want you. I want you so bad," you said with a pouted lip.

"You want to taste daddy's thick cock, don't you little one?" Tylersaid seductively.

"Please," you said with a smile and nod.

"Knees, now," he ordered, with you quickly assuming the position.

"Open your mouth for me, but don't touch until I say so," Tylerwarned. The sexy singer slowly peeled off his jeans along with his boxers, his large cock springing from his underwear and hitting his stomach. It looked so fucking delicious it made your mouth water.

"That's my good little girl," he praised as you licked your lips. Tylerintertwined his fingers with your hair, slowly guiding you towards his length. You grabbed the base of his shaft, gently stroking while you wrapped your lips around his pink tip. He emitted a low groan at the contact, bucking his hips into your mouth while you lowered yourself onto him, removing your hand as you had him entirely inside of your mouth. Your nose touched his stomach, and you could feel his massive dick throbbing in the back of your throat while he thrusted his hips in and out of your mouth.

"God, you look so good on your knees," he panted. You hummed, making him moan from your throat vibrating around his length while he continued face fucking you. He held you down on him, making you gag continually from his dick slipping deeper into your throat. Once he let go of your hair, you sprung up, gasping for air. "Such a good little slut," he spoke while moving your hair out of your face. "Your slut, daddy," you said proudly while continuing to jerk him.

"I want to fucking taste you and see you shake," he said lowly while pulling you up as he sat on the floor. You slowly took off your panties, cheeks growing hot as you tossed them across the room and seeing Tylerre-position himself. You stood up with Tylerscooting himself underneath you, him licking up and down your folds and making you moan out. "Such a pretty little pussy," he admired while taking his fingers and spreading your lips open. You whimpered from the sensation, knees buckling as he licked a strip up from your entrance to your incredibly exposed clit. It was so sensitive and such direct contact from Tylerlicking it almost hurt, but it was also so incredibly overwhelming that it made it 10x better. Tylergently flicked his tongue against you, making you gasp as he moved his tongue left to right, up and down, and side to side. The warm sensation of his spit and soft texture of his tongue was almost too much, making you pant out his name and profanities while he worked his God like oral magic on your core.

"Fuck daddy, I'm close," you moaned out from above him. He stopped stretching you open, allowing your folds to take normal position as he wrapped his lips around your clit and sucked it profusely. Audible slurps and sucking could be heard from within your legs at how engulfed he was with the taste of you. "P-plea-please Tyler," you begged as he pushed his face against you and held you down on him. "please let me cuu-cum," you groaned as you requested permission. Tylershoved his fingers inside of you, pushing them in and out long enough to stimulate you for the quick sentence he let out.

"Cum for me little one, I want Josh and Debby to be able to hear you screaming my name," he growled.

You rocked yourself forward, gripping onto Tyler's soft brown hair underneath you and making him groan into you. He held your hips in place to keep you from falling as your knees buckled from your orgasm ripping through you. Tylercontinued lapping at your clit while you rode his face, digging his nails into your thighs while you shook against him from cumming.

"Th-thhank you daddy," you whimpered as he stood up from under you, placing a deep kiss on your lips.

"I could eat you out for days," he praised as he lifted you up.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and placed your legs around his torso. He took one hand and positioned himself at your entrance, quickly slipping inside of you from being so wet.

"Shit, you're so tight kitten," he groaned while you tugged at his hair once more and expelled a drawn out moan.

Tylerheld you close, bucking his hips within you as you dug your heels into his lower back. Each thrust left you in hitch breaths, and once you began rolling your body on top of him it intensified both of your pleasure that was already mega high. He lifted you up once more, slamming you down on his length and making you cry out in ecstasy. Your nails dug into his back, making him grunt while he fucked you mercilessly. Tyler's cock brushed against your g-spot, each thrust pounding into it and finally sending you over the edge.

"Oh god Y/N," Tylermoaned as his thrusts became sloppy, his own orgasm peaking as he shot his warm load into you once more that day. You shook violently while he held you, your insides tightening around him and making him release a guttural moan. He nibbled at the sweet spot on your neck as you fell down from your high, making you whimper once you finally came down.

"God you're amazing," you whispered to him as he continued holding you in his arms.

He let out a soft chuckle, pressing a gentle kiss on your lips while he held you tightly. Tylerbrushed his fingers over the base of the butt plug, making you gasp out as he removed it from you. He pushed his fingers in and out of your ass, making you pant out and bite the skin on his neck from being overwhelmed. You rocked yourself against him, adding sensations to your clit while he fingered you. You were so overly sensitized from just coming that it only took a matter of minutes before you were once more cumming around his fingers again. Tylerplaced you on the bed delicately, reaching for a towel so you could wipe up the mess between your legs.

"Cuddle me," you said while reaching your arms out at him. He giggled, making his way towards you and lying next to you in bed. "You're so precious," he complimented while nuzzling his face into the side of your neck.

"I love you," you said in a hushed tone, interlacing your fingers with his.

"I love you too, beautiful," he said with the both of you slowly falling asleep for the night. 

***