Facial Wash

You went to bed that night, frustrated at the lack of attention you desperately wanted from Tylerthe night before. He was so peaceful when asleep, and man did he look cute. Placing a gentle kiss on his cheek, you made your way into the bathroom. The door shutting was enough to seemingly wake Tylerup, and making him unable to fall back asleep. Starting up the shower again, you hopped in and decided to help ease the sexual tension that still existed from last night by masturbating since you thought Tylerwas still in bed. Reaching down to your core, you rubbed light circles into your clit as you touched yourself. A soft moan escaped your lips unknowingly, with Tylerbeing able to hear it from the bedroom. He furrowed his brow, quietly opening up the bathroom door and sneaking in to listen to what it was you were doing. You rubbed yourself faster, an orgasm only seconds away from being within reach until the shower curtain was ripped back by Tyler, startling you and making you jump.

"Jesus!" you screamed as he scared you.

"Whatcha doin'?" Tylerasked as he stared your naked, wet self up and down.

"N-no-nothing," you said, heat rising to your cheeks.

"Your moan you just let out said otherwise" he said with a smirk on his lips.

"What moan?" you said with a shy smile from embarrassment over getting caught in the act.

"The one I heard from in the bedroom just moments ago," Tylersaid, leaning himself up against the bathroom wall.

"...was thinkin' about you..." you said quietly while biting your bottom lip.

"Oh were you?" he asked.

"Yeah," you replied while staring at his perfect muscular body. He was still undressed from the night before.

"and what was my baby thinking of daddy doing to your perfect body?" he asked as he licked his lower lip, moving next to you and rubbing his fingers over your sensitive, slick nipples. Your mouth hung open as you let out yet another moan. Tylertook a hand and lightly smacked your core, making your eyes roll into the back of your head from the sensation.

"Words, little girl," he said, placing a kiss on your jaw line before nibbling on your ear.

"I-I-I thought of you touch-h-ing me down there and making me feel good like you always do," you stuttered out. Tylerpulled away, staring into your eyes as he got into the shower with you. He grabbed your soap, pouring some into his hand as he lathered you up. He took extra time in certain spots, like massaging your breasts and pinching at the delicate little nubs and massaging your ass as you became a panted mess once more from the teasing. You grabbed soap Tylerhad left at your house for nights he stayed over, doing the same and lathering him up. You gently scratched down his abs which made him emit a low groan. You reached for his semi-erect member, gently pumping it as you sucked on his neck, leaving a visible hickey. Continuing to stroke his length, you kept kissing and leaving numerous love bites from his pecks, down to his stomach, down his happy trail, before stopping when you were directly in front of his cock. You lathered him up, massaging his balls and causing him to be the one who moaned out from touch this time. You washed off his dick, which was now fully hard and hitting his stomach once you let go.

"Can I taste you daddy?" you asked with puppy eyes as you placed your thumb over his slit and making him gasp.

"Yes-s kitten," he spoke. "Make daddy feel good,"

"Okay daddy," you said with a grin as you lowered yourself to your knees in the shower. Hot water landed on you both, making his dick soaked which helped in making the blow job even better for him. Taking the tip of your tongue, you swirled it around his cherry red tip while your wrist circled around his shaft. Slowly you lowered yourself down on his eight inches, hitting the back of your throat and letting out a slight gag when he bucked his hips into your mouth. His cock throbbed in the back of your throat as he thrusted his cock in and out of your throat, gripping your head and slamming it down onto him while he let out a guttural moan from being close.

"Shit, princess, you're gonna make me cum," he growled as you hollowed out your cheeks and looked up at him. He grabbed your hair once more, pulling you off of him while he pumped his cock over your face. You opened your mouth, sticking out your tongue and not once breaking eye contact as Tylermoaned out your name through gritted teeth while warm, thick strips of white landed on your face and mouth. He panted as he leaned up against the shower wall, regaining his breath as he came down from his orgasm. You still sat on the tub floor, staring up at him when he looked down at you, noticing you were there with a mouth full of his cum while some stayed on your cheeks and forehead. You swallowed proudly, wiping up the last few bits of seed you had on your face and sucking your fingers clean. Standing up, you reached for the facial wash but dropped it when Tylerplaced a rough kiss on your lips, slamming you against the shower wall unintentionally. He moaned into the kiss, cupping your jaw as you held onto his arm while smiling.

"I love you so much, Y/N," he said, placing his forehead against yours.

"I love you just as much Tyler," you grinned, placing yet another kiss on his lips before breaking away to finish showering. After getting all cleaned up, you both exited the shower. Tylergrabbed a pair of boxers and sat on the bed, waiting for you to make your debut from the bathroom. You came out to see him sitting there in only black Calvin Klein's, with a look on his face that you instantly recognized: someone is about to get the orgasms they were begging for yesterday evening.

a/n: Pardon the cringe chapter name I couldn't think of anything witty

***