Be Careful, Missy

You boarded the tour bus behind Debby, Tyler, Noah, and Josh. He still held on to your arm and it felt like fire igniting through your bones at his touch. When he let go, you almost became saddened.

"So, welcome to our home away from home," Tyler said, gesturing to the bus.

It was so. Freaking. Nice.

"This is our living room space, and behind here are our bunks, and down the hall you have the bathroom," Tyler said guiding you.

"Top bunk is Josh's, bottom one is mine," he said. You jumped in the bottom one sitting, wrapping yourself in his blanket as Tyler sat on the edge of the bunk.

"Damn, Y/N what's gotten into you," Noah laughed from the couch a few feet down the hall.

"I'm so happy to be able to finally meet you, and I'm really fucking cold" you said looking up at Tyler with a small smile.

"Feeling is mutual, Y/N," he said wrapping his arm around you in his bunk while tugging at the blanket.

"No, mine," you said while laughing.

"Oh, you think so, huh?" Tyler said nudging your sides.

"I know so," you said while laughing. Your side was always a tickle spot but you didn't mention that to anyone 'cause it wasn't their business after all.

"Oh, are you ticklish?" Tyler asked continuing to poke your sides.

"Stop it!" you said wailing your arms around the place.

"I think I'm gonna vomit from you two," Noah said.

"Sorry," you laughed and walked over to Noah with the blanket still wrapped around you.

Tyler reached for his phone and started tapping away, writing a text you assumed as your phone beeped moments afterwards.

Tyler : be careful, missy

You looked over at him in confusion.

You: ?  

Tyler laughed and sent you a text, watching your face for a reaction as he saw you read what he wrote.

Tyler: can't have anyone else seeing your bare ass, now can we?  

You lowly gasped at realizing you had totally just play wrestled with Tyler in his bed which included kicking your legs in the air in a skirt...and you may or may not be currently not wearing panties. Instantly your cheeks flushed red and you wrapped the blanket around you tighter, knots pooling inside your stomach over the fact he most likely completely saw what was underneath your skirt.

Walking towards you and giggling, Tyler wrapped his arm around your waist and placed a light kiss on the top of your head. It sent shivers up your spine that he was so comfortable with you even though you hadn't been in front of one another for more than a couple hours. Wasn't he the kind who had major anxiety online and could barely speak without getting nervous?  

"So...where are we going to eat?" you asked everyone.

"It's a surprise!" Debby said.

"Oh, um, okay..." you said nervously.

"So, Tyler tells me you like us, yeah?" Josh asks with a grin.

"Oh I mean I like Tyler a little more. I mean, not that you're ugly. You're super attractive. I love your tattoos. It's just that you have Debby and I respect her and I don't want to get in between that. Not that I'm like saying I have the hots for Tyler which like I mean I do. Really do. When you do that lip biting thingy and um..." you rambled on at the question and were beginning to panic at saying too much right then.