Hands Behind Your Back

Tyler walked towards your bedroom door, turning the lock on it before making his way back to you. He quickly threw his shirt off, exposing his tattooed chest and perfectly toned, tan abdomen.  

^oof just imagine that fucking ravaging you jfc

"I can do that," he said, leaning over you and smashing his lips on to yours. When he pulled away you bit down on his lip, making him softly moan into your mouth.

"Tyler, stop fucking teasing me, I'm over it!" you griped.

He placed his hand around your throat, gripping around your neck.

"Last time I checked, I was the one in charge, little girl." His grip was now cutting off air flow.

"Watch yourself, or I'll make you cum for me so many times tonight you'll be crying from it." he said through gritted teeth, his face only centimeters away from yours. You gulped, but it sounded kinda hot to cum all night long with a guy like him, so of course you acted like a total brat.

"Bet. You won't," you teased.

He stood up, grabbing the hand cuffs you placed on your dresser.

"Hands behind your back," he growled.

You turned around and shook your ass a little before saying, "yes, officer," and giggling.

You stood with your back facing him as he put the handcuffs around your wrists, tugging on them and causing you to bump into his chest. He wrapped his hand around to your throat again, but this time not pressing down. You loved it when he choked you, and to miss out on any chance of it was a let down, so you stood there pouting.

"Aw, is someone upset daddy didn't choke them?" he teased. "You're so cute," he said as he raised his middle and ring finger to your lips where you instinctively started to suck on them.

"Jesus, you're such a little whore," he said, running his hand under your skirt and teasing the front of your crotch through your panties. You let out a small gasp and jumped from the contact, causing him to chuckle. Still standing there against him, he ran his finger tips underneath you and could feel a wet spot through your panties, causing him to harden where you could now feel him through the back of your dress.

"Who got you this wet, kitten?" he said, kissing along your jawline. You let out a muffled moan as you pushed your mouth into your shoulder, trying not to be loud.

Tyler was teasing with the edges of your lace panties before sticking his hands in them. He slowly brushed his fingers over your folds, the sexual tension becoming unreal for you on how good it felt to have him touch you. When his finger grazed your entrance, your knees nearly buckled. Tyler pulled his hands out of your underwear, looking at how wet you were just from him barely touching you.

"Oh princess, you're so wet for daddy," he said as he licked the tip of his fingers. Seeing Tyler fucking Joseph literally just lick you off his finger tips made you want to scream.

"You're so quiet...is everything alright?" he asked in a genuine tone.

"Seeing Ty-Tyler Jos-s-seph li-c-ck me off his finger-s," you stuttered, unable to make a complete sentence.

"What? Do you want more?" he teased.

"PLEASE?" you screamed.

"Shhhh" he said placing his hand over your mouth. "Can't have them hearing you be a little slut for me, can they?" he asked, pushing you back on to your bed.

Positioning himself in between your legs, he pushed your panties out the way. He ran his fingers over your clit, rubbing small circles as he kissed you. You moaned into the kiss, bucking your hips against his fingers in hopes of getting more friction. Tyler took the hint and acted upon it instantly.

"I can't wait to taste every last drop of you, look at you. You're fucking dripping for me," he said lowering himself while kissing your neck down to your collarbones. He lifted up your shirt and began kissing your stomach until he slowly licked a single strip from your entrance to your clit, making you groan from how good it felt. Hearing you made Tyler moan, and the vibrations from it made your head spin. He wasted no time in latching on to your clit, sucking so hard you could hear him from in between your legs. The sensation and sounds made your breathing heavy, and incredibly difficult to be quiet from the feeling.

"You taste so good," he said in between your legs, flicking his tongue against you in between every other word.

"You taste even better daddy," you said while gasping for air.

"Oh princess. You don't understand. You're a fucking drug. I'm dying for more, and what daddy wants...daddy gets." he hissed as he shoved his tongue inside of you, trying to get as deep as he could. It was so unexpected you couldn't help but scream out his name as he did so, making him smile against you.

"Oh fuck Tyler!" you said as he tongue fucked you, body rocking back and forth on him. Tyler moved his hand up to your clit with his finger to slowly rub it which only added to the moment.

"Ooohhh my God, that feels so good," you cried out, feeling his tongue and hands switch positions on you. His tongue felt like fucking clouds against your body and a familiar warmth was starting to grow in your stomach as he shoved his fingers inside of you.

"Holy shit...this tight little cunt is gonna feel so good when I fuck it," he groaned in between pumping his fingers in to you. You were moaning and twitching so much that he knew you were close to orgasming, not to mention the feel of you tightening around his fingers. He curled his fingers up into you, hitting your g-spot each time he pumped them in and out. It set your skin on fire.  

"Fuck! I'm gonna cum daaddy," you moaned, rolling your hips on his tongue and fingers. He looked up at you, reminding you who it was that made you feel so good.

"Cum for me baby girl," he said as you fucked his face. Just like that, you were unraveling on his mouth, crumbling to pieces underneath him as you orgasmed. He continued licking and finger fucking you as you rode out your high until you were done when he came up to kiss you. You could taste yourself on his tongue, which made your eyes roll into the back of your head at how hot it was. He took his fingers and sucked the last little bit of you off of them, his fingers pulling off with a *pop!*

"Care to do the same for me, kitten?" he asked, smiling while motioning to the huge tent in his skinny jeans. You nodded faster than ever at the chance to suck him off and taste him, and did so until he shot his load down your throat for the second time since you met him yesterday. He took off your handcuffs before asking,

"Ready to go back downstairs, princess?" reaching his hand out for yours.

"Yes, Ty," you said with a smile, grabbing his hand.

You and him walked downstairs, everyone looking at you with wide eyes. Tyler popped a piece of gum in his mouth so as to hide the taste of you on his breath and looked at everyone with a smug grin on his face.

***