Yes, Daddy

You and Tyler woke up around the same time, which was 2 p.m. in the afternoon. Tyler must have woken up a little earlier though, being as he was already in the shower. You hadn't gone to the bathroom all night, and needed to go BAD. Knocking on the door, you asked if you could use the restroom.

"Sure thing, kitten." Tyler replied.

Walking in your jaw almost busted through the floor. There stood Tyler, all soapy and wet in the shower while staring at you. Did I mention the shower was entirely glass and see through? 'Cause you weren't aware of that walking in to the bathroom.

"Oh-h my Go-d-d I'm sorry Tyler I'll-" you tried walking back out of the bathroom even though you loved the sight of what you saw.

"You're good babe," Tyler laughed, washing off the remaining soap on his body...including his-

"I didn't realize the showe-r-r was all glass," you stuttered, failing to leave because you were still looking at him, frozen in your place.

"Why don't you take a picture, it'd last longer?" he teased, grabbing his towel and wrapping it around himself.

"What?" he asked, walking over to the counter to grab his toothbrush.

"I'm just- uh," soaked? I can't fucking say that aloud that's a whore thing to do you thought...or would Tyler like that? "Soaped," SOAPED?!  

Tyler furrowed his brow as he rinsed his mouth with water before spitting out his toothpaste in the sink. "Soaped?" he asked.  

"I was trying to say soaked but was gonna say sopping and it was soaped," you said looking at the ground. Suddenly ditching the bathroom seemed a lot easier. Which you attempted.

"Where are you going, kitten?" he asked, grabbing your waist.

You made a quick inhale before turning to face him.

"Nervous?" he asked, laughing before moving his fresh, clean body closer towards you as he placed a slow, passionate kiss on your lips. It caused a hitch in your breathing as you nodded furiously.

"I need words, Y/N" he said staring in to your eyes with his gorgeous, dark brown eyes.

"Yes T-Tyler," you muttered.

"I'm sorry?" he asked in a low tone.

"Daddy," you replied, causing him to let out a low moan.

"I love the way that sounds coming off of your tongue," he said as he leaned in, kissing you harder and slipping his tongue into your mouth. He was such an amazing kisser, it made you even more wet, which he knew it'd do already.

"If I recall correctly...someone wasn't wearing panties last night," he said, brushing his hands across your ass.

"I wasn't, daddy," you said, looking at his bare chest and towel that hung dangerously low on his hips.

"What are you looking at, baby girl?" he said, tipping your head up to look at him.

"You, daddy," you replied kissing his lips. You let out a light moan as he brushed his hand over your core through his basketball shorts.

"You like what you see, angel?" he said, kissing down your jaw line and licking your neck quickly before pulling away. You whined at the loss of his touch.

"So needy..." he laughed.

"I want you," you mumbled.

"What was that?" he said walking towards the bedroom.

"I want you, Tyler Joseph." you repeated in a firm tone.

"Well then why didn't you say so?" he said, grabbing you and tossing you onto the bed. He towered over you, still wearing his towel which was beginning to come undone. He pinned your arms above your head as he grinding himself down onto you. You could just tell you were about to get destroyed and started immediately crumbling under him, soft moans escaping your lips.