Limo Ride

After gaming for a few hours with the guys (and winning your glider), Alex and Ben went home. It was about 5 p.m., when Tyler asked you if you were hungry.

"Yeah, I could eat. What do you feel like?" you asked him.

"Well, I actually booked us a reservation somewhere, sorta." he said with a shy smile.

"What do you mean?" you asked, surprised he managed to pull something off like that being as he's not familiarized with your state.

"There's a group dinner with Josh, Debby, Brendon, you, me, and a few other people," Tyler said.

"Where are we going?" you asked with excitement.

"It's a surprise," Tyler replied.

"Jerk," you responded with a giggle.

"I know, I'm the worst," he teased, sticking out his tongue. It made you giggle at his cuteness.

"Go get dressed," he said, pointing at the bedroom door.

"Yes, daddy," you said, making your way to the room. You picked out the cutest outfit you could come up with: a pastel blue lace dress with white thigh high stockings and light blue flats. Tyler entered behind you, picking out a white dress shirt and black dress pants, with a thin black tie. He looked so sharp, especially with his massive contrasted hair.

"Wow, you look amazing," you said in awe.

"So do you, babe," Tyler replied, staring you up and down as he bit his lip.

"Don't do that," you said, crossing your arms across your chest.

"Do what?" Tyler asked as continued biting away at his lip.

"Biting your lip," you said, watching him as he made his way closer towards you.

"Why is that?" he asked, wrapping his arms around your torso and pulling you up against him.

" 'cause you know what it does to me down there..." you said blushing.

"I seem to have forgotten, refresh my memory, beautiful," he said with a smirk.

"It makes me think about you touching me in all the right spots, and that makes me all wet and what not..." you said, rubbing your hands on his tightly clothed biceps that looked hot as fuck with the sleeves being folded over. It showed off his tattoos perfectly. P e r f e c t l y.

"I know it does," he said lowly, tipping your head up to face him as he ran his thumb down your lips.

"I have something that I picked up during our trip to the mall," he said as he turned around and grabbed something out of a bag you weren't familiar with.

"Yeah? What is it?" you asked, making your way over to him and trying to peek over his shoulders

"Panties off," he said as he lifted up your dress and pulled down your underwear.

"What did you get?" you asked with a nervous smile.

"Lay down on your back," he said grinning.

"O-okay..." you said, lying down on the mattress.

"Just trust me angel," he said as he sucked on his fingers, making them drip with his spit as he slowly slid a finger inside of you. You gasped at feeling, him continuing to slip another finger inside of you, pumping them in and out and making you moan.

"I love your pretty little sounds you make," he said, leaning over you to place a delicate kiss on your lips while he fingered you.

"I can't wait to hear them from you all night long," he smiled as he slid something inside of you and pulled away.