Flashed

"What did I fucking tell you?" he said to you.

"W-what?" you asked ... legit not sure what he was mad at

"I said to you on that bus to watch yourself," he repeated.

You furrowed your brows, thinking of the conversation you two had on the tour bus. Finally you realized you must have flashed yourself accidentally when jumping up to hug Alex, and in front of everyone at that. You flashed a nervous smile, which only amplified Tyler's mood towards you.

"Wipe that fucking smirk off your face. You think it's funny to act like a slut in front of other people when you're with me?" he hissed.

"No," you replied quietly.

"No. What." he said looking at you with a stern face and dark eyes.

"No, daddy" you said looking up at him with flushed cheeks.

"You think you're cute? Showing what's mine to my best friend and his wife? Not to mention your little fuck toy out there and his friends," he spat. (a/n: Tyler isn't serious when calling Noah or the others fuck toys, he was just saying that in adding to his dominance during the moment. He was legit upset they saw your punani tho)  

Hearing him call your childhood best friend a fuck toy triggered something in you.

"What did you just fucking say about my friends?" you asked while shoving Tyler off of you.

"You heard me," he replied angrily.

"You best back the fuck up," you warned while pointing a finger at him.

"Excuse me?" he asked with a light laugh as he cocked his head.

You straightened out your posture and tried to make yourself look intimidating even though you were the tiniest most adorable thing Tyler ever laid eyes upon before responding, "I said: Back. The. Fuck. Up."

Tyler's eyes widened at your tone, but before being able to say anything the door swung open. It was Noah.

"Everything okay in here?" he asked cautiously.

"We're fine," Tyler said smiling.

"No, we aren't anything. Let's go Noah." you shoved past Tyler, intentionally hitting his shoulder as you rushed past him. You weren't strong enough to knock him over, but you tried your best.

"Alex. Ben. Let's go. Debby, Josh, feel free to tag along but stay the fuck away from me Bath" you said, walking out the door. Noah, Alex, and Ben followed behind.

"What the hell just happened?!" Josh said walking over towards you.

"...but I just cooked all this food for you guys..." Debby said quietly with obvious let down in her tone.

"i-i-i..." Tyler stood there frozen at what just happened, unaware that he had overstepped his boundaries with you. 

"Spit it out man, they're leaving" Josh warned.

"I was being dominant like she said she liked and I called Noah her fuck toy as well as her other friends and I guess I went too far," he said sitting on the floor and crossing his arms.

"Oof...yeah...I wouldn't say that so soon," Debby said.

"Little fast my guy," Josh said, sitting down next to Tyler on the floor.

"I didn't mean it to be genuine, I was just saying that while trying to get her all fired up," he said quietly.

"Want me to go tell her that?" Debby said softly.

Josh nodded his head while Tyler was laying in between his arms as he began tearing up. Debby made her way out the door and rushed to find you, Alex, Noah, and Ben where she almost missed you four hopping in to the car.

"Y/N!!! Wait!!!" she screamed while rushing to the vehicle.

You rolled down the window from the passenger side door and asked what she needed.

"Tyler was just trying to get you fired up he said," Debby whispered.

"What do you mean?" you asked with a slight attitude.

"He was tryiiinnnggg to get you fired up...you know..." she tried hinting.

"Girl I know what you MEAN, I'm talking about why he would say such things when trying to do so," you snapped.

"He didn't realize he took it too far in the moment, he's really upset. Josh and I both told him he was trying to move too fast and Tyler said he overstepped his boundaries," she responded.

You rolled your eyes and crossed your arms, unsure of whether leaving would show you stood your ground or if it meant that you were overreacting. It was settled that you overreacted. All five of you went upstairs and knocked on the door of Tyler's suite where Josh let you in. The whole conversation with Debby was whispered so that Alex, Noah, and Ben wouldn't hear your discussion, so you excused yourself while you went to look for Tyler.

"He's in his bedroom," Josh said lowly.

"Thanks," you replied making your way to his room. You knocked on the door and heard a small voice tell you to come in, where you saw Tyler sitting on one of the couches across the room. He looked up and gave a small half smile as he saw you walking over to him before sitting down next to him.

"I'm...I'm s-sorry, Y/N" he stuttered. You could tell he had potentially been crying, but weren't for certain.

"It's okay," you said rubbing his back. "I may have overreacted." 

"No, I shouldn't have called them that. I took it too far," he admitted.

"It's alright. It's just that they're really close to me and I don't want them being targeted with harsh names," you said.

Tyler nodded his head and looked down at the floor. You bit on your bottom lip for a moment before bucking up the courage to say, "...words, daddy "

His eyes shot up and looked at you as he saw you giggle. It was the hottest thing he'd heard from you, and it was told by how his skinny jeans were beginning to tighten around him. He looked over at you sitting there, legs crossed, and licked his bottom lip as he stared you up and down.

"Are you gonna look at me like that all night or do something about it?" you tease.

"You've got quite the mouth, don't you? I'll be sure to take care of that sometime soon," he said, leaning in and pressing his lips against yours before pulling away quickly.

"w-wh-at?" you asked, breathing in sharply from the kiss.

Tyler laughed, pointing towards the bedroom door.

"Can't keep company waiting, baby girl." he said smiling and making his way out to the group of friends. You pouted and walked out there with him, upset that you only got one single kiss out of the time spent back there.

***